🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: GOT AN EMAIL FROM UPWORK
Page options
rajesh_in
Community Member

GOT AN EMAIL FROM UPWORK

HI,

I need your favor regarding mail which I got. Kindly help me about this mail and let me know what shell I do ?

Up work Notification <**Edited for Community Guidelines**>

Mail Description:
Hello !

I'd like to hire you for my job. I have already hired some freelancers from another
site. If you're available and want to work for my site, join with them. For joining,
Visit UpWork team joining site
{ **Edited for Community Guidelines** }
and join with them. I shall give you -- per hour.

I would like to know is this a genuine mail or spam or someone trying to hack my account.

Looking prompt reply.

Thank you

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
VladimirG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Rajesh,

The email you shared wasn't sent by Upwork and it contains a phishing link. Please pm me the link to the job post you believe this email is related to, so we can take action. Also, please follow the advice and instructions shared here in case you already used the link from the email.

~ Vladimir
Upwork

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
jithinrj
Community Member

Definitely looks like a scam to me. Upwork notifications does not come from gmail.com and that URL looks suspicious. Glad that you asked here before proceeding.

VladimirG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Rajesh,

The email you shared wasn't sent by Upwork and it contains a phishing link. Please pm me the link to the job post you believe this email is related to, so we can take action. Also, please follow the advice and instructions shared here in case you already used the link from the email.

~ Vladimir
Upwork

HI Vladimir,

Thank you for helping me! much appreciated. Here I am sending you attached screenshot that email what I got exactly, kindly go through and take a serious action. If somebody doing this spam.

PFA screenshot.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Best Rajesh

Hi Rajesh,

Unfortunately I can't locate the job based on the email you received. Please do pm me any information you might have about a client who sent this email, with whom you've recently shared your email address either in your proposal or during the interview.

~ Vladimir
Upwork

Hi Vladimir, Hope you are doinh well

I nees some advice regarding the job offered to me from Upwork itself stating that upwork want to hire me for O365 admin profile.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

c_tamil-selvan
Community Member

email id-**Edited for Community Guidelines**

my email id email is duplicate upwork mail

original upwork mail please tell me

Hi C,

I apologize that I do not understand your concern. How may we assist you? Please do not post any sensitive information, such as email addresses, in your response.

Cheers,
Mike
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths