Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: GOT AN EMAIL FROM UPWORK

rajesh_in
Rajesh K Member Since: Jan 28, 2017
1 of 7

HI,

I need your favor regarding mail which I got. Kindly help me about this mail and let me know what shell I do ?

Up work Notification <**Edited for Community Guidelines**>

Mail Description:
Hello !

I'd like to hire you for my job. I have already hired some freelancers from another
site. If you're available and want to work for my site, join with them. For joining,
Visit UpWork team joining site
{ **Edited for Community Guidelines** }
and join with them. I shall give you -- per hour.

I would like to know is this a genuine mail or spam or someone trying to hack my account.

Looking prompt reply.

Thank you

jithinrj
Jithin R Member Since: Dec 20, 2016
2 of 7

Definitely looks like a scam to me. Upwork notifications does not come from gmail.com and that URL looks suspicious. Glad that you asked here before proceeding.

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
BEST ANSWER
3 of 7

Hi Rajesh,

The email you shared wasn't sent by Upwork and it contains a phishing link. Please pm me the link to the job post you believe this email is related to, so we can take action. Also, please follow the advice and instructions shared here in case you already used the link from the email.

Untitled

View solution in original post

rajesh_in
Rajesh K Member Since: Jan 28, 2017
4 of 7

HI Vladimir,

Thank you for helping me! much appreciated. Here I am sending you attached screenshot that email what I got exactly, kindly go through and take a serious action. If somebody doing this spam.

PFA screenshot.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Best Rajesh

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
5 of 7

Hi Rajesh,

Unfortunately I can't locate the job based on the email you received. Please do pm me any information you might have about a client who sent this email, with whom you've recently shared your email address either in your proposal or during the interview.

Untitled
c_tamil-selvan
C Tamil S Member Since: Aug 5, 2020
6 of 7

email id-**Edited for Community Guidelines**

my email id email is duplicate upwork mail

original upwork mail please tell me

michaelajornlin
Upwork Staff
Mike J Upwork Staff Member Since: Mar 18, 2019
7 of 7

Hi C,

I apologize that I do not understand your concern. How may we assist you? Please do not post any sensitive information, such as email addresses, in your response.

Best,
Mike J. | Jr. Program Manager, Talent Success
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS