🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Get Paid Button
Page options
7ba0c500
Community Member

Get Paid Button

Hi, I pressed the Get Paid Button and it gives me a blank page. Pls help as I need to pull out the money to get my things done here.

7 REPLIES 7
7ba0c500
Community Member

I am getting a blank page when I press Get Paid or View settings.. Help please I have to do things in my day time.

Hi, I've been sitting here for an hour trying to get paid ... Please I have to do my errands this morning and it's approaching noon. I need the money to transfer to my Paypal and I am getting a blank page. Thanks.

Hi Marisa,

I checked your account and it looks like you have already withdrawn your earnings. Please let us know if you still experience any issues. Thank you. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
7ba0c500
Community Member

Ive had to use my fone. What will i do if that happens again pls? I lost 2
hrs of my time

##- Please type your reply above this line -

Hi Marisa,

If you experience the same problem again I would suggest to try and clear your cache and cookies or log in via another browser to withdraw your earnings. You can also reach out to us here immediately and we (Moderators) will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi, I have the same problem. Been clicking on it for 3 days already. Both the get paid and the see pending earnings buttons lead to a blank page. I've cleared the cache and used a different device to do it but both don't work.

Hello Nicole,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further.

Thank you.

Pradeep.

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths