🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Get Paid
Page options
sohailkareem
Community Member

Get Paid

Hi, Sohail here!

Can you please guide me when I click on get paid, then how much take time to complete this procedure, I mean how much take time to get my earning into my Payoneer account?

12 REPLIES 12
talhar30
Community Member

It doesn't take much time at all, in my case it only takes 10-15minutes (For Local Bank, Pakistan)

Talha Riaz

I ask for Payoneer, not for Pakistani local bank account?

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Sohail,

Transfers from Upwork to Payoneer typically take two days to clear. Payoneer has an instant loading option available, for an additional fee of $2.50. You can set this option in your Payoneer account settings. To learn more about this check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Where can I check the status, I mean my funds in pending or send?

Hi Sohail,

Your funds have been successfully withdrawn from Upwork, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

But I can't receive it in my Payoneer account? 

Hi Sohail,

If you have chosen the standard option your funds will be loaded in 2 business days. If you have chosen their immediate load, your funds will be loaded in up to 2 hours. For more details about your Payoneer account, I would suggest reaching out to Payoneer Customer Support. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I can't see any option when I withdraw my funds?

Hi Sohail,

Please, refer to this Payoneer help center article to learn more about loading options. This is something Upwork has no control over and you choose your loading option on your Payoneer account.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Can't receive funds till now? 

Hi Sohail,

Please refer to the information me and Bojan shared in our previous posts. If further help is needed regarding your Payoneer account I would suggest reaching out to Payoner Customer support directly. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

ok

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths