🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Introductory webinar available for new ma...
Page options
MichaelJ
Community Manager
Community Manager

Get Profile Feedback from Experienced Freelancers on Upwork

Hi Community!

Getting started on Upwork can take a lot of work and focus. To help make this process a little easier, we’ve created this post where you can request feedback on your profile. The community is full of experienced Upwork freelancers who are passionate about helping others. These users will review your profile and provide feedback based on their experience.

If you’re interested in requesting help, make sure your profile visibility is not set to “Private” and then reply below. 

We’re excited to see how Community members can continue to help each other to grow!

Note: A previous version of this post was as the number of responses made it difficult to read and navigate. If you had not received a response yet to a request you made, please post again in this thread.

Cheers,
Mike
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
MichaelJ
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Cheers,
Mike

View solution in original post

4,578 REPLIES 4,578
dlhussain
Community Member

Would you please take a look at my profile and suggest some improvements? 

Hi Delway, you are Top Rated, I would say you are doing great. Your profile looks good. Might need you at some point! 

Karen M wrote:

Hi Delway, you are Top Rated, I would say you are doing great. Your profile looks good. Might need you at some point! 

Hello Karen,

Thank you for taking the time to review my profile.

Let me know whenever you need my service, I would be more than happy to help.

Best,
Delwar 

Hello there i need help getting jobs.There is no view of my account.How can i improve ,though i apply for jobs but nnot getting any work.

Hi Nasira! I think one of the issues may be that you are seeking to work as content  writer in English, but the description in your profile contains a lot of grammar issues and part of the text is also somewhat incoherent. Clients tend to be extremely picky when searching for talent to work in writting projects. Perhaps there are other areas that you can explore and try targeting those? Maybe you can use your talent as a nurse to serve clients with medical research projects? All the best to you!

Hello Hugo, thanks for all the feedback you are providing to us here, I would greatly appreciate it if you can take a look at my profile and give some feedback. 

Thanks

drrazak
Community Member

Hi ISMAIL A,

Your profile looks much catchy and like pro, despite you have got one job yet. Can you please have a look over my profile and let me know what necessary changes are required? I am professional natural product development expert and medical content writer by niche. 

Best Regards

Dr Abdul Razzaque

1be6e62c
Community Member

Hello Abdul,

Could you please look at my profile and give advice on any improvements?

Very respectfully,

2LT Carter Macias

Hello Sir, 

Hy Rakesh, your profile is private  chgane and set public

Hello Hugo, my name is Emmanuel, i have joined upwork for about 2 months now and i still havent gotten any job. Please kindly assist me as a mentor to mentor me throught the processes and spot out all error. Hope to get feed back soon.

Best Regards

Hello Emmanuel, keep on trying. First make sure you express all your skills well on your bio. Two, make sure you write a precise but detailed cover letter when applying for a job. You also need to create a specialized profile besides the general profile. Good Luck

Hi Dickson,

Being top rated your profile looks much catchy and like pro. Can you please have a look over my profile and let me know what necessary changes are required? I am professional natural product development expert and medical content writer by niche. 

Best Regards

Dr Abdul Razzaque

Hello Hugo, I hope you are doing great. I would like you to check my Upwork profile and I want your comments on my profile. Here is a link to my profile: https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/mrjavedaslam

Thanks in advance.

Javed Aslam

Hi Hugo, would you create some time and review my profile and give any possible suggestions that might enable me to secure a job?

Hi Hugo,

I would really love a review  from you on my profile 

Hi HUGO S,

Being top rated your profile looks much catchy and like pro. Can you please have a look over my profile and let me know what necessary changes are required? I am professional natural product development expert and medical content writer by niche. 

Best Regards

Dr Abdul Razzaque

Hi Hugo S,

Please look at my profile and suggest some possible changes because I am new to Upwork and have been trying so hard to get my first client on Upwork for 4 months.

Any suggestions would be highly appreciated. Thanks

Hello Hugo S!

Hope you are doing great!

I'm a newbie on upwork and created my profile last month. I sent a lot of job proposals but, unfortunately, didn't get any response yet. Being a top rated member, would you please get some time out to take a look on my profile and lemme know where I'm lacking.

Thank you🙂

Hey Sumaira! I think your way of describing your service is not looking proffessional. However, you are content writer but your content seems not good. You should optimize your profile.

Hi Malik!

Don't worry Sumi. You got the Rising Talent Badge. Now you should look into this what kind of jobs you are applying. You should visit your propsal archives and analyse. There are several ways to analyse it.

Hi Hugo, would you create some time and review my profile and give any possible suggestions that might enable me to secure a job?

Hello Hugo, thanks for all the feedback you are providing to us here, I would greatly appreciate it if you can take a look at my profile and give some feedback. 

Thanks

Hello Roger S, thanks for all the feedback you are providing to us here, I would greatly appreciate it if you can take a look at my profile and give some feedback. Click Here

Thanks

hi there i am in need of getting jobs i have good experince of typing and data entry , please give me some suggestions and view my profile for feedback i hope you people will help me alot in learning and give me positive response 

Hi Roger,

Thanks for reaching out! I've pulled a few resources that may be helpful to you. Check out these articles to help you create a profile that stands out and improve your profile title and overview. For some great tips on writing proposals that win jobs, check out this article.

Don’t hesitate to visit the  Academy and sign up for upcoming events and webinars to learn more about how you can boost your success on Upwork.

Good luck!

~ AJ
Upwork

Hi Nasira,

Just had a look at your profile, I think you would benefit from a few edits to your introduction.

It is all on one big paragraph, try splitting it up in to more bit sized sections it makes it a lot easier to read and follow.

Your punctuation marks, for the most part are in the wrong places. You could use an internet grammer tool called "Grammarly.com" to help you. This will also help you if you use it before sending proposals.

Hope this helps.

Hi Sir, please would you mind taking a look at my profile and suggest some improvements ? AI am a newbie and yet to get any offer. Thanks 

Hi Jason, Please have a look my profile and let me know your suggestions for further improvement and optimized.

Here is my profile link.

https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~01f209bbb32b413290

drrazak
Community Member

Hi Muhammad Ayaz K,

Your profile looks much catchy and like pro. Can you please have a look over my profile and let me know what necessary changes are required? I am professional natural product development expert and medical content writer by niche. 

Best Regards

Dr Abdul Razzaque

Helllo Sir Jason, hope you're doing great. Can you review my profile as well ? I would really appreciate it.

Hi Jason N ,

Your profile looks much catchy and like pro. Can you please have a look over my profile and let me know what necessary changes are required? I am professional natural product development expert and medical content writer by niche. 

Best Regards

Dr Abdul Razzaque

e213b02a
Community Member

Hello Jason,

Hope you are fine:) I'm Katerina and new member that is trying to find new possibilities for professional engagement and normally ear money by home working. My opinion is that my profile needs upgrade and maybe lot of changes in order to get interesting for future collaboration with clients! Can you please help me with your experience and knowledge to make it more checking for the company clients? Thank you in advance! 

Hi All,

Can you please look at my profile and help me to improve it.

https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~0159e9610d93fcdd29

Thanks

Ajay K.

Make your profile update, provide everything add portfolio 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths