🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Get Profile Feedback from Experienced Fre...
Page options
MichaelJ
Community Manager
Community Manager

Get Profile Feedback from Experienced Freelancers on Upwork

Hi Community!

Getting started on Upwork can take a lot of work and focus. To help make this process a little easier, we’ve created this post where you can request feedback on your profile. The community is full of experienced Upwork freelancers who are passionate about helping others. These users will review your profile and provide feedback based on their experience.

If you’re interested in requesting help, make sure your profile visibility is not set to “Private” and then reply below. 

We’re excited to see how Community members can continue to help each other to grow!

Note: A previous version of this post was as the number of responses made it difficult to read and navigate. If you had not received a response yet to a request you made, please post again in this thread.

Cheers,
Mike
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
MichaelJ
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Cheers,
Mike

View solution in original post

4,578 REPLIES 4,578

hello hugo, Would you please take a look at my profile and suggest some improvements?

Hi Hugo,

Could you please review my profile and give feedback. I am new in upwork and my "first" client seems a scam as she provides very high promised payout of $6,000 for just retyping a 50 pages document within 2 days.

Hi Hugo , kindly can you look up my profile and give some suggestions to improve it?

Thanks Hugo

If anyone would like to take a look at my profile and give some feedback, it'd be greatly appreciated.

You have impressive skills and experience but hightlight them in a better way. You should make your profile more readable like making lists, sections, using spaces, etc. You can also make specialized profiles for video creation and audio engineer.

You can view profiles of reviewers here and get inspiration from their profiles, not me though as I am also here to get a review xd.

Hello Nabeel, thanks for all the feedback you are providing to us here, I would greatly appreciate it if you can take a look at my profile and give some feedback. 

Thanks

Hello Sir, Would you please take a look at my profile and correct me if i am wrong,

thanks 

Hello Nabeel,

Review my profile as I am not getting much jobs. THANK YOU in advance.

BismaT

Help me brother.

I'm new in upwork.

Hi Sir, please would you mind taking a look at my profile and suggest some improvements? 

Great

fsa03
Community Member

Hello Delwar, 

You are doing great. Can you please look at my profile? I will consider your valuable suggestions.  Thanks!

I would say you are doing great already as  a top rated freelancer

Your profile is alright I think, since 100% is perfect score. 🤓

Hi Sir, 

As you top rated can you suggest newbies on how to get more clients.

Hello Hugo, I hope you are doing great. I would like you to check my Upwork profile and I want your comments on my profile. Here is a link to my profile: https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~01d4297c5a4222d4dd

Thanks in advance.

Hello Delwar,

Please take a look at my profile and give me some suggestions?

Your profile looks good. Keep growing your business by giving quality work to your clients.

Thank You

Would you trade looking at my profile anyone?

I saw your profile sir Delwar and that is quite impressive. More success to you. I hope people like you can help us improve our profiles along the way :)) 

Hi DelwarH, your profile looks much catchy and like pro. Can you please have a look over my profile and let me know what necessary changes are required? I am professional natural product development expert and medical content writer by niche. 

Best Regards

Dr Abdul Razzaque

Improve cover latter

I'm new 

Hi Delway, nice work.

Please visit Upwork academy for your profile building.

Upwork academy courses are beneficial to enhance the profile visibility

kindly have a look at my profile https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~01ea8f8840353f5f82 

thank, 

Hello Delwar you are too good.

Hello Hi IM Arafath

Hello Sir, 

Would you please take a look at my profile and suggest some improvements? 

Hey! Do you mind checking my profile?

mr1996
Community Member

You should edit Your Description and Focus on the service mainly you are able to provide.

Hello there I need help getting jobs.There is no view of my account.How can i improve,though I apply for jobs but not getting any wo

Hello,

Kindly look at my profile and suggest how best to optimize it. Thank you fro your time

mayursaptal
Community Member

Can you please check mine 

https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~0162c7a1120768d190

Thanks,

Mayur

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths