🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Get Profile Feedback from Experienced Fre...
Page options
AndreaG

Get Profile Feedback from Experienced Freelancers on Upwork

Getting started on Upwork can take a lot of work and focus. To help make this process a little easier, we’ve created this post where you can request feedback on your profile. The community is full of experienced Upwork freelancers who are passionate about helping others. These users will review your profile and provide feedback based on their experience.

If you’re interested in requesting help, make sure your profile visibility is not set to “Private” and then reply below. 

We’re excited to see how Community members can continue to help each other to grow!

Update: This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation on this new thread.

Thanks,
~Andrea
Upwork
1,340 REPLIES 1,340

Hello William,

I would appreciate feedback on my profile and tips on how I can get my first job. I have sent over eight proposals since joining. I want to try for the Rising Talent badge, but I cannot find the readiness test link in the menubar. I kindly request that you let me know how to earn the Rising Talent badge.

Thanks.

Aehena,

would you have any thoughts ?

Vikram,

Please modify the Summary into 4 short paragraphs. Between the Title and Summary focus on 2 Skill keywords so it's very easy for clients to quickly understand what you bring to the table. Add a Project Catalog. Thanks!

William,

Thank you for offering your valuable advice.

Hi @William T C

Can you please review my profile 

Hi Abdul,

Please focus on 2 or 3 keywords including in the Title such as "Virtual Assistant and Social Media Ads". Modify the first sentence of the Summary which appears in client's search. Nobody is searching for "Hi 👋, I'm Basit a". Use all 15 Skills IF they apply, add your Portfolio and add a Project Catalog. Thanks!

Dear @William T C,

Thank you for your feedback. I have made changes to my profile based on your suggestions. I updated the title and summary to focus on my skills as a virtual assistant and social media ad campaign manager, and reordered and removed some skills to better reflect my expertise in these areas.

I am also in the process of creating an amazing portfolio using Uizard, which will showcase my work and further demonstrate my skills. I appreciate your willingness to review it once it's complete.

In the meantime, I would be grateful if you could review the changes I made to my profile and provide any further feedback you may have. Thank you again for your help.

Best regards,

Abdul Basit

Abdul,

Hi Syarifah,

Please pick two of your Skills that you want to promote and place into the Title, modify the Summary into four short paragraphs, add your Portfolio, add a Project Catalog, and use all 15 Skills IF they apply. Thanks!

Hi William! I hope you are doing well.

Can you Please Recheck my Profile now and give me the feed back. Thank You!

Hi Muhammad,

Nice Profile and great job! Consider if you want to use Upwork's in-demand 2023 Skills with your Computer Science degree. Graphics are a very flooded category on Upwork, however there are in-demand skills that a computer science degree would be useful. Search for Upwork's 2023 in-demand skills list. Thanks!

Hi William, Can you please review my profile and give me feedback?

Hi Muhammad,

Please focus on 2 or 3 keywords including in the Title such as "Graphic Design and Logo Design". Modify the first sentence of the Summary which appears in client's search. Nobody is searching for "Hi, I'm Muhammad Qaseem, a professional". Thanks!

Thanks a lot Williams It really helps. 

Can you please review my profile and give me feedback?

Saima,

Please change your Title to two keywords such as "Reputation Management and Google Local Business". Modify the Summary into four short paragraphs with the first sentence the most important. For example, clients aren't searching for "I am a professional full-time freelancer". Use all 15 Skills IF they apply. Add a Project Catalog. Thanks!

Hi William, Can you please look at my profile and share your feedback on whether it's up to the mark?

Hi Muhammad,

Please change your Title to two keywords such as "WordPress Development and Website Development". Modify the Summary into four short paragraphs with the first sentence the most important. For example, clients aren't searching for "Welcome to my Upwork profile!". Remove the Keyword list at the bottom of the project - looks like spam instead use all 15 Skills IF they apply. Add a Project Catalog. Thanks!

Hi William, 

I am new at Upwork. Can you review my profile Please, it would be very helpful for me.

Hi Wahid,

Please pick two of your Skills that you want to promote and place into the Title, modify the Summary into four short paragraphs, and add a Project CatalogThanks!

Hi William,

I am new here. Need your help to review my profile. Thank you.

• Hello Syarifah N how are you welcome to upwork work with heart and hard work and honesty success is waiting for you please visit my profile and give reviews thank you

Hi Syarifah,

Please pick two of your Skills that you want to promote and place into the Title, modify the Summary into four short paragraphs, add your Portfolio, add a Project Catalog, and use all 15 Skills IF they apply. Thanks!

Hi William, Can you review my profile?

Zehad,

Nice Profile! Please consider using a maximum of three related keywords in the Title. Remove "I am Zehad Hasan, a" from the first sentence in the Summary. Write a short sentence for each Employment entry. Thanks!

WilliamI would appreciate it if you could review my profile and provide me with feedback on how to make it better.

Hello Mahad H welcome I am very happy to see that you are taking out of your valuable time to give reviews on other's profile I hope you will visit my profile and give reviews there too Thanks

Hello Ghulam,

Please modify your Title to "Off-Page SEO and SEO Keyword Research" or something like that. Modify your Summary into 4 paragraphs, use a graphic for your Portfolio, use all 15 Skill IF they apply, and add a Project Catalog. Thanks!

Mahad,

Please consider changing your hourly rate to at least $20. Modify the Title to "Content Writer and SEO Writing". Add a Project Catalog and and a short sentence to each of the Employment entries. Thanks!

Hi William,

Please do you mind reviewing my profile as well? I appreciate it, thank you!

Hello Remi A how are you welcome to upwork work with heart and hard work and honesty success is waiting for you please visit my profile and give reviews thank you

Hi Remi,

Please change the Title to "Web Analytics and Google Analytics" or whichever two keywords are most important. Use all 15 Skills IF they apply, add your Portfolio and a Project Catalog. Thanks!

Thank you for the suggestions! I appreciate it!

Hello William, 

I am new in upwork and trying to get my first work here. I am a SAHM and don't have much work experience to add. Can you please review my profile? 

Hello Sumaiya,

Another Economics freelancer - me too! Please pick two of your most important Skills and place for the Title. Add your Portfolio and a Project Catalog. Thanks!

Hi William, could you please review my profile? TIA!

Hi Victor,

Please go to Settings and update your Profile from Private to Public so it can be reviewed. Thanks!

Hi William

Hi Andrea,

Please view my profile and let me know how can I improve it and how to build it too. Thanks!

Hi Fatima,

Please continue to complete your Profile. Click the Academy link on top of instructions and view other similar freelancer Profiles. Thanks!

Hi William,

Please review my profile and provide feedback.

Hi MD,

Please modify your Title something like "Facebook Ads and Google Ads". Modify the Employement descriptions to one short sentence each. Modify the Summary into 4 short paragraphs with the first sentence as the most important. Thanks!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths