Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Profile

Highlighted
Community Guru
Abinadab A Member Since: Sep 26, 2016
11 of 576

Ogunmokun, remove the "low price" from your profile.

Clients are not interested in the lowest prices, but in freelancers who will solve their problems.

Which are you?

Highlighted
Ogunmokun K Member Since: May 26, 2019
12 of 576
Thank you! I really appreciate.
Highlighted
Jane L Member Since: Oct 22, 2020
13 of 576

Hello Abinadab,

Could you please review my profile? I am new to Upwork

Thank you in advance

Highlighted
Musadiq A Member Since: Feb 6, 2020
14 of 576

Hi everyone,

I'm new freelancer. I don't know how to make an attractive profile. Can you give me suggestion that I make my profile attractive?. Thanks in advance

Highlighted
Zygimantas K Member Since: Apr 19, 2020
15 of 576

Hello Musadiq A, welcome to UpWork!

I checked your profile and everything seems great except your description. While reading it I was able to see that the structure of your sentences was not so great. I think that a stronger and a more professional description could make your profile more uniqe and more appealing. 

To fix that I would advise you to write a more in depht description and run it through Grammarly Smiley Happy 

Musadiq A Member Since: Feb 6, 2020
16 of 576
thanks
Highlighted
Norman S Member Since: Aug 20, 2020
17 of 576

Hi. I already wrote to the community but I want to ask you personally, could you also check my profile if I already got approved? I don't know how things goes around here

Thank you in advance 

Highlighted
Robert - Member Since: Oct 1, 2020
18 of 576

Hi, and thank you for the profile review.

I'm an HR and Talent Acquisition consultant. I specialize in helping small and medium sized companies get off the ground and grow with programs such as handbooks, building a recruiting function, policy, and strategy guidance.

I'd love some feedback. I know I need to work on some more portfolio examples.

https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~0140df9a41d849f3d8?s=1110580756089393152

Thanks

Robert

Highlighted
Sohel Ahmad R Member Since: Nov 8, 2019
19 of 576

Will you give me some suggestions?

Sarana
Highlighted
Upwork Staff
Nadja N Upwork Staff Member Since: Sep 4, 2020
20 of 576

Hi Sohel Ahmad,

I glanced at your profile, and you're off to a great start. I'm also really glad to see you've already earned a Rising Talent badge!

I've noticed your availability is set to "As Needed - Open to Offers"; different freelancers use this to communicate different things so it can be a detractor to receiving relevant invites. Consider updating this, as well as a few of your skilll tags.

Sometimes clients aren't familiar with the toolset, but rather search for a type of service. Try to focus on this in your skill tags, and mention specialized tools/software in your overview.

Good luck with winning projects!