cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bad first feedback

Highlighted
Rafay Nawaid A Member Since: Feb 11, 2018
431 of 558

Hi, I would love to have my profile checked. I think I've done everything correctly, but a professional's opinion is surely gonna be beneficial and boost up my confidence! Smiley Very Happy

Thank you in advance.

Highlighted
Estelle H Member Since: Oct 1, 2020
432 of 558

Hello Everyone,

I'm new on Upwork. Started succesfully but now I don't even get any responses. Some constructive feedback would be appreciated.

Tks

Estelle

Highlighted
Milky G Member Since: Oct 1, 2020
433 of 558

Hi,

Need help also on building a profile. Can you also please check on my profile.

Thanks!

Highlighted
Muhammad H Member Since: Sep 28, 2020
434 of 558

Huzaifa, with all my respect. Could you check my profile and provide me with feedback. I will appreciate it! Thank you!

Highlighted
Ibrahim A Member Since: Oct 1, 2020
435 of 558

It would be amazing to get such a help!

Highlighted
Heather L Member Since: Sep 25, 2020
436 of 558

I would sincerely appreciate feedback as well - thank you!
I'm most concerned with my lack of work samples. I'm unable to link to my blog, Facebook or Instagram pages. Because the bulk of my writing work is online only available via links (no PDFs available) even something like Clippings.me would be better than the options currently available through Upwork. 

Highlighted
Community Guru
Christine A Member Since: May 4, 2016
437 of 558

Heather L wrote:

I would sincerely appreciate feedback as well - thank you!
I'm most concerned with my lack of work samples. I'm unable to link to my blog, Facebook or Instagram pages. Because the bulk of my writing work is online only available via links (no PDFs available) even something like Clippings.me would be better than the options currently available through Upwork. 

Couldn't you copy your articles and posts into a programme like Word and create pdfs from that? 

Highlighted
Demetra K Member Since: Apr 18, 2019
438 of 558

Hi, 

I got my first project in upwork last year. It was a very difficult time, as I had just lost my mother. I had some issues with my laptop and lost communication with the client, so I got a bad feedback. It was totally my fault, I admit it. The problem is that since then it has been impossible to get any new project. I believe this is because of this bad review. I am thinking about closing my upwork account, but things now with covid have gone really hard and I need to get online projects. It is really disappointing, any suggestions are welcome.

Thank you 

Highlighted
Sm P Member Since: Oct 1, 2020
439 of 558

Hello, everyone.

Hope you all are doing all. I am new to Upwork. Can someone please check my profile and tell me about the mistakes I have made? Please let me know if I need to change anything.

Thank you in advance.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Christine A Member Since: May 4, 2016
440 of 558

SM P wrote:

Hello, everyone.

Hope you all are doing all. I am new to Upwork. Can someone please check my profile and tell me about the mistakes I have made? Please let me know if I need to change anything.

Thank you in advance.

Your hourly rate is too high for a new freelancer in the data entry category; there's virtually no chance that a client will hire you at this rate. (There are many, many data entry freelancers on Upwork - who have great reviews and years of experience - who charge $3-5/hour, and nothing in your profile suggests that you can do a better job than they can.) And if you're going try to offer graphic design services, you will need to have an impressive portfolio of your work as well as at least a few years of real-world experience and/or formal training; if you don't, then it would be best not to say that you provide these services, because this is a highly competitive category as well. Focus only on the services that you do best, and find a way to stand out from your competitors.