cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What do you think about my profile ?

youness77
Younes T Member Since: Sep 28, 2018
1051 of 1,214

I've lost almost all of my connects and didn't get a single message, Is the problem with my profile?
if not please provide me with any possible advice.
Regards, 
Younes

jr-translation
Community Guru
Jennifer R Member Since: Sep 15, 2017
1052 of 1,214

Younes T wrote:

I've lost almost all of my connects and didn't get a single message, Is the problem with my profile?
if not please provide me with any possible advice.
Regards, 
Younes

"Arabic is my mother tongue, I have a Bachelor's Degree in English, and currently, I am a Master's student in English literature and civilization."
You need to change your English skills at least to fluent.

youness77
Younes T Member Since: Sep 28, 2018
1053 of 1,214

Alright, will do, thanks for taking the time to visit my profile! any more advice Smiley Very Happy?

d867d453
Richard G Member Since: Jan 25, 2021
1054 of 1,214
I am a new comer to the Upwork environment and I would like to have feedback or recommendations on how to structure my profile for the best results
aditipie
Community Guru
Aditi J Member Since: Jul 28, 2015
1055 of 1,214

Richard, your profile reads well. It gives a clear idea about your experience and roles you are looking for. A potential client may need the specifics of services/ 'catalog products' you offer on this platform. Consider adding specifics in the overview section e.g. "Consultations to set up team workflow" or "Consultation for troubleshooting XYZ". Consider changing your availability to less than or more than 30 hours. Lastly, consider getting some testimonials from previous employers. If you already have them on your LinkedIn profile, you can connect two profiles. 

Good luck, I hope this helps. 

d867d453
Richard G Member Since: Jan 25, 2021
1056 of 1,214
Thank you so much for your feedback! I will address your critiques.
sheeza93
Sheeza R Member Since: Jan 26, 2021
1057 of 1,214
Hi Aditi

Could you please give some feedback on my profile?

Thanks
aditipie
Community Guru
Aditi J Member Since: Jul 28, 2015
1058 of 1,214

Sheeza, great start. At present, the overview section has several details that may not be directly relevant to the jobs you are seeking and several relevant details missing. (e.g. age may not relevant/necessary for freelancing jobs, and your experience as content creater is not listed under the employment section). I'd suggest four articles for you, start with this article below:

https://www.upwork.com/resources/4-ways-create-successful-freelancer-portfolio

Then look at the links at the bottom of article:

Each articles provides step-by-step guidance to create a professional profile. Good luck, hope this helps. 

brunafsantos
Bruna Fernanda D Member Since: Jan 26, 2021
1059 of 1,214

Hi!

Could you make me a favor and check my profile? I'm starting as a Designer and freelancer, so any feedback would be very helpful! Thanks!

afd0d570
Liane A Member Since: Jan 26, 2021
1060 of 1,214

Hi, I'm new to Upwork -- kinda obvious -- and I'm nervous about waiting for my first job. I applied to around 7-8 offerings and sent some proposals,but I'm not sure how long I should wait and whether or not these people will want my offer. I'm trying to earn money while I work on my online classes too, and I get kinda worried if people reject me too. Is there anything I can do to boost my chances of getting the jobs I want?