🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Get Profile Feedback from Experienced Freelan...
Page options
MichaelJ
Community Manager
Community Manager

Get Profile Feedback from Experienced Freelancers on Upwork

Hi Community!

Getting started on Upwork can take a lot of work and focus. To help make this process a little easier, we’ve created this post where you can request feedback on your profile. The community is full of experienced Upwork freelancers who are passionate about helping others. These users will review your profile and provide feedback based on their experience.

If you’re interested in requesting help, make sure your profile visibility is not set to “Private” and then reply below. 

We’re excited to see how Community members can continue to help each other to grow!

Note: A previous version of this post was as the number of responses made it difficult to read and navigate. If you had not received a response yet to a request you made, please post again in this thread.

Cheers,
Mike
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
MichaelJ
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Cheers,
Mike

View solution in original post

4,578 REPLIES 4,578

Hey Bilal, nice Profile! Please create a cover letter and start applying for jobs. Have an wonderful day!

Hi William, thank you so much fpr responding and suggestion. I will definitely go for it. 

5f4167dc
Community Member

Hi there

I'm new at Upwork. Have sent inn a few proposals, but it seems like they're not even being looked at or opened. 

Please can you have a look at my profile, I'm open to suggestions. 

Thanks Rowena

Hey Rowena, please add to your Summary and use all 15 Skills. Have an awesome day!

8adb8ab4
Community Member

I need help to find job. I have submitted some proposal but I faild to get jobs. What I should do?

Chill,

With that much effort, I doubt you'll get much business here.

Hey Chill, please complete your Profile. You can view mine to get the idea. Have a wonderful day!

293e0cf0
Community Member

Hello,

I am new to Upwork & like the rest, as Mike J. suggested, I would like to get feedback from anyone so I can make my profile presentable.

Hey Mark, please add more to the Summary and use all 15 Skills. Have a great day!

fbb367e0
Community Member

Would you please take a look at my profile and suggest some improvements?Because I have no orders in these days.

Hey Reshmi, please adjust the paragraphs in the Summary and fix the English mistakes. Thanks!

Thankyou so much.

b58289c0
Community Member

Hey, if anyone please can review my profile and tell me how can I improve it

Hey Mostafa, please place better graphics for the Portfolio and expand the descriptions on the Jobs. Thanks!

4727a044
Community Member

Hi Mike J.

Please support me and review my profile and give me suggestions 

85b93312
Community Member

Hi,

Can you look at my profile and provide suggestions? I want to focus on translation and proofreading assignments.

Thank you, 

Laila

275af402
Community Member

Please take a look at my profile and give me any suggestion

Thank you

38f99dfc
Community Member

Hi all,

am new to this platform, Would you please take a look at my profile and Let me know what Y'all think? 

17c0e116
Community Member

Hello,

can you help me review my profile?

Thank you

9b98e3a7
Community Member

iam a new member in this platform can you review my profile for improvement and connection for job

bf7f5787
Community Member

Hi Mike,

Really appreciate the help and support on here. The tips and tricks are really useful but despite following as many of these as I can, I am still unable to land my first piece of work. I'm a professional voiceover and voice actor. 

Would you please review my profile when you get the chance.

Thanks again and keep up the good work on here, it's an amazing way to make money and offers the financial flexibility I think everyone is seeking.

Thanks again,

Simon

9d596ae9
Community Member

Hi sir,
I am new to Upwork and not able to get any work relating to my profession tried a lot of proposals but no response 
how do I present myself to get clients? 

Can anyone verify my profile and suggest any improvement or something which I did wrong ??

0e7807cc
Community Member

Would you please take a look at my profile and suggest some improvements? 

https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~01e926af8280353034

Your profile looks nice.

Please add some more portfolios and projects.

Thanks    

Md. Yahia FCMA
5e053b65
Community Member

Thank you for taking the time to review my profile.

fed25a18
Community Member

Hello, I am new at Upwork and I needed assistance with my profile. Kindly assist.

andreeatimu
Community Member

Hello, 

I would really appreciate if you would find the time to look over my Upwork profile. Any suggestions? 

Thank you for taking the time to help me. 

4a6ff859
Community Member

Would you please take a look at my profile and give me some feedback, will really appreciate this, thanks

0f8cbdef
Community Member

hello would you please check my profile!  i need support. 

Hey Abdi, please complete your Upwork Proifle. You can view mine to get the basic idea. Thanks!

356c88a1
Community Member

Hi everyone, can you please take a look at my profile ?

Thank you !

Hey Jeremie, please use all 15 Skills and start applying for Jobs so you can get client Reviews. Thanks!

d0256d1e
Community Member

Hello I have created my upwork profile recently and I want to know how can i get my 1st Project? Can you review my profile?https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~0169117e85d1fcc3b6

Hey Keval, please add more to your Summary and place in paragraph format and use all 15 Skills. Thanks!

Please add some portfolios and projects which are relevant with your experience.

Md. Yahia FCMA
martin-rini
Community Member

Thanks for offering to review profile.  Looking forward to the feedback.

Marty

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hey Martin, please remove your email and phone number (Upwork will ban your Profile if they see) and use all 15 Skills. Thanks!

8c74c467
Community Member

Hello Mike, I hope this finds you well.  Would really appreciate your feedback on my profile and suggestions.

Thank you.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths