🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Get Profile Feedback from Experienced Freelan...
Page options
MichaelJ
Community Manager
Community Manager

Get Profile Feedback from Experienced Freelancers on Upwork

Hi New Upwork Freelancers!

Getting started on Upwork can take a lot of work and focus. To help make this process a little easier, we’ve created this post where you can request feedback on your profile. The Community is full of experienced Upwork freelancers who are passionate about helping others. These users will review your profile and provide feedback based on their experience.

If you’re interested in requesting help, make sure your profile visibility is not set to “Private” and then reply below. 

We’re excited to see how Community members can continue to help each other to grow!

Cheers,
Mike
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

3,582 REPLIES 3,582
sharoz2000
Community Member

Hey check my Profile and Review it please.

adilnazeer12
Community Member

Hello I create my new profile . when I login, I received notification "Your account has been suspended. Please contact customer support." Please help me to sort out this problem.

Hi Adil,

I checked with the team and they have confirmed they already reached out to you regarding your account status. Kindly check your ticket here and reply with the information they requested from you. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
navidzafar
Community Member

Spoiler

Good day,

I would love if any one of you could review my profile.

any one there to review my profile

rajatrr
Community Member

Hello Experts.

I resumed my work in upwok after 5 years. Now I have been sending proposals to the client but did not get any response (messages) from client in last two weeks. What's going on I do not understand. I Have sent more than 30 proposal I guess.  Please help me if you can.

Thanks 

flaviok
Community Member

Hey I really wanna some advices about this also. I made the upwork test and
also made my perfill 100%, but at moment the only answer that I got was
from a scammer trying get my credentials.
iykefavour
Community Member

Please new here and I have setup my profile , please I need a professional freelancer to review my profile so it can be able to attract client.
Thanks
andrewlordb
Community Member

Hi All,

This will be an awesome opportynity to see if I am on the right track.

Seems like a great platform to find some extra work.

franklyfabcopy
Community Member

I would love if someone could critque my profile and tell me where I can improve it! Thank you!

fahdazad
Community Member

Hi, I'm new here and not getting any orders for more than a month. Please check my profile and let me know if it's right or not!! 

Any useful tips & tricks for me... 

Thanks

Fahad.

theretard
Community Member

Hello, can anybody please review my profile?

1b361d14
Community Member

I would greatly appreciate feedback on my profile.  Is this where I make the request? Thank you in advanced for your assistance. 

cymatauqeer
Community Member

Hi, 

I am new upwork user, is there any experienced freelancer who can review my profile. 

Thanks in advance.

murradasadi
Community Member

I'm failing to ask question. I couldn't find the ask question button on my Upwork anyhow, if you can help me answer this question, please?

I am struggling hard to get some work on Upwork, yet I could not succeed in getting even a single job. I am failing to understand that what on earth and under the vast vacancy of the sky is wrong with me. Why I couldn't get even a little job on Upwork. If anybody can help me guide me, is there anything wrong with my profile? Daily I sit for long hours draft proposals and then submit but all this seems futile. If anybody with a generous heart can guide me, please?
remirez
Community Member

Good Afternoon Upwork Community,

I would really like to get help on what to do better for the last three weeks. I have seriously applied for a work and bid for it. Unfortunately, I haven't be able to get any clients to respond to my bid and work that I have bid for. Also, I would like to squeeze in another question all together on the Upwork readiness test? I would like to know what do I need to do to answer the questions correctly?

andrade-louie
Community Member

Yes please review my profile. Changed my niche coz it's my passion that I love doing, graphic designing.

subekshakya
Community Member

Hello Everyone , I just joined upwork few days ago and have applied to 7 jobs but havent recieved any profile views.

Could you please help me go through my profile. I need your feedback. Thank you so much.

Stay Safe Heart

wajiha_mohsin
Community Member

With due respect,
Could you please check my profile and provide me with feedback. I will appreciate it!

Thank you!

Hi, I would really appreciate some feedback on my profile and if I should make some changes. Thank you!

Wajiha, very good profile. I think you must diversify more of your skills. I didn't see your portfolio. Your profile pic is also good. Please also do give feedback on my profile as well

brunomj
Community Member

Yes, that would be great to advise me on reviewing my profile.
82f26406
Community Member

Love ❤️
adeoye_samuel
Community Member

Hello, I have been a member for some time now but I can't seem to get new job gigs since my last average rating, I explained the reason for the delayed delivery time but the client went ahead and gave me a bad rating which I think has created a stumbling block to getting subsequent job orders. please help review my profile and suggest ways which I can overcome this. Thanks in anticipation

Samuel, your profile is well written. I'd encourage you to create more project catalogs.  At present, your situation is a classic catch-22 i.e., to improve your ratings you need new projects and to get new projects, you need good ratings. Most of us were stuck in this situation at one point or the other. 

Successful freelancers who got out of this situation took the time to reflect on choosing the right project, streamlining the workflow, and improving communication throughout the project. I hope you are willing to do the same. Also, apply aggressively for the next two months. This negative project outcome will fall out of 3-month time window. 

Good luck, this too shall pass... 

Thanks, Aditi for your response and contributions to my questions, I have been applying aggressively, and hopefully, this will pass as you said.

cuyno_kevin_carl
Community Member

I would love to get feedback from the expert. I've been applying for 2months and no one has even dared to message me.

kunal1123
Community Member

Hi, I would really appreciate some feedback on my profile and if I should make some changes. Thank you!

Kunal, that's a great start. Some suggestions: 1. The bright light/window in your picture is distracting. If possible, get a professional headshot. 2. In the overview section, focus on the services you offer. Although your solo travels have enriched you, they are of little relevance to a potential client. 3. You have ~10 years of work experience. Is it possible to get some testimonials from your previous employers or clients ? 

Good luck, I am sure you will get some interesting projects here. 

722fb8f4
Community Member

that's great, i am new to this world and i am still managing my profile, i would like if you review it please 🙂

connie1975
Community Member

Hello, I am new in Upwork and I wanted to ask  feedback about my profile, so I can get client. Thanks in advance.

sahadreams
Community Member

Please provide suggestions for how to obtain job invitations. I've been active full-time on Upwork for the past year. In 2015, I started working for Upwork. I received six job invitations in 2015, but I haven't received any since.

may be your profile is not appearing on first pages.

you have to use relative key words in your job title and description.

shasuffe
Community Member

Hi,

Thanks for a helpful post. I am a new freelancer. I have already completed three jobs at Upwork. I made some edits to my profile. I'm doing regular bits to get a job but can't find any. Please someone check my profile and I will be grateful if you give me the right solution.

Thanks

Saiful Alam

larrie-g
Community Member

Hi,

I am new Upwork freelancer. I will like a profile feedback from experienced freelancers on Upwork.

Thank you

Awiting your feedback

This is my profile page link The Lara G. - Sales & Marketing Strategist - Upwork Freelancer from Lagos, Nigeria

daf326eb
Community Member

Hi, can you please review my profile.
Kind Regards
bfc14816
Community Member

I will love reviews please... I don't understand why i can't get a job.
alexilisei
Community Member

Hei i'm new to UpWork and i want some feedback to my profile. 

connie1975
Community Member

Hi kindly check my profile please. I need some feedback.
89f90fdd
Community Member

I'd love some feedback on my title and service descriptions.  I just switched my profile to public, so it should be available for review sometime this week.  It would be extra great to have my profile reviewed by someone who also works with nonprofit organizations.  

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths