Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get Profile Feedback from Experienced Freelancers on Upwork

Highlighted
Cecily S Member Since: Jul 30, 2020
91 of 342

Hello, 

Could you take a look at my profile please? Thank you! 

Highlighted
Community Guru
Mark F Member Since: Jul 10, 2018
92 of 342
Cecilly,

I think you are presenting what you have been and what you are capable of but the way I approach a profile is to present what problems you can solve for a client. A client is looking at your profile because they have X problem and the way I see it you are asking them to pick through what you said to find it.
I would try to have an answer to that problem in the first two lines of your profile. Those two lines are critical because someone looking at your profile in a search only see that. Just like in a proposal the first two lines need to be good enough to make a prospect read the whole thing.
Highlighted
Community Guru
Martina P Member Since: Jul 11, 2018
93 of 342

Cecily S wrote:

Hello, 

Could you take a look at my profile please? Thank you! 

You need to forget everything you ever learned about writing a resume, because this is not what you need here. You need more focus on how you WILL solve a client's problem, and less about what you did in the past. The picture is good, but could be much better and clearer with better lighting. 

Highlighted
Muhammad I Member Since: Jul 28, 2020
94 of 342

Hello 

Please check my profile too and give me feedback. Thanks

Highlighted
Tauheed A Member Since: Aug 22, 2020
95 of 342

A wonderful services and very helpful for new commers like me. Please review my profile and suggest.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Martina P Member Since: Jul 11, 2018
96 of 342

Tauheed A wrote:

A wonderful services and very helpful for new commers like me. Please review my profile and suggest.

It looks mostly ok to me, but missing the most important information - for which country/ countries are you qualified? Accounting standards can be very different and are constantly in flux, how are you keeping up to date with changes?

Highlighted
SAAD K Member Since: Aug 20, 2020
97 of 342

hi upwork community

i am new on upwork please can someone review my profile and my payment methos is inactive needs your suggestion thanks

Highlighted
Jennifer N Member Since: Aug 22, 2020
98 of 342

Hello,

I am new to Upwork and could someone please review my profile and suggest any improvements?

Thank you!

Highlighted
Community Guru
Robin H Member Since: May 28, 2019
99 of 342

Jennifer N wrote:

Hello,

I am new to Upwork and could someone please review my profile and suggest any improvements?

Thank you!

Jennifer N,

Include the # of years of experience you have in accounting upfront. Instead of starting the first 2 sentences with "I am..", change it up. The first 2 sentences are what a client sees in a search so make sure they stand out. 

Good luck!

Highlighted
Ananya M Member Since: Aug 22, 2020
100 of 342

Good Evening Mike....

Greetings from India !!!!

I am new to Upwork.

Please suggest me how to update my profile so that I can get some work.

Waiting for youe reply.

Thanks

Ananya Mishra