teach_center
Shamsheer H Member Since: Jun 26, 2019
1471 of 1,519

Excellent, Please review my profile. Thanks

rohitaccession
Rohit S Member Since: Aug 3, 2019
1472 of 1,519

Hi,

I believe you all are safe and doing well.

Can someone please review my profile and share the feedback to make it better?

Regards,

Rohit

sushantachy84
Sushanta C Member Since: Mar 27, 2021
1473 of 1,519

May I request someone to have a look at my profile as well, please?

Thanks & Regards

Sushanta Choudhury.

3461e7dd
Onojah E Member Since: Apr 6, 2021
1474 of 1,519

Please How can I improve my Upwork profile views?

I'm still a newbie here and I don't have high ratings to beat top-rated freelancers to jobs so I rely on invitations but last month I didn't get profile views.

What can I do to improve my profile views? Please check my profile and suggest anything that can help me get more job invitations. 

saqib_web_design
Saqib A Member Since: Apr 6, 2021
1475 of 1,519

hi friends,

i will be happy if you people visit my profile and provide feedback to me on my profile because i am not getting any orders for almost 1 year.

russellsk
Md Rasel S Member Since: Oct 31, 2020
1476 of 1,519
Hey community guru . I need your help . I want to know that how to get work on upwork . I craeated my profile more than 6 month and I got only one job. After that I did'nt get any work . After getting the job I Changed my profile name and activities. is this affect on my profile or other reseon? Please tell me
ca802622
Mustapha E Member Since: Mar 24, 2021
1477 of 1,519

Hi everyone. I have created an Upwork account recently and written more than 130 professional proposals, yet my chances of getting a job contract with a prospective client failed. 

I would like your help, tips, or feedack on my profile descriptions and portfolio. I would appreciate your constructive advice as well. Thanks in advance! 

aditipie
Community Guru
Aditi J Member Since: Jul 28, 2015
1478 of 1,519

Mustapha, your profile reads well. If possible, get some testimonials from previous clients/employers. I would also advice to create product catalogs e.g. "You will get proofreading for 100 pages- $10". etc. Job postings are fewer on Upwork these days but clients are still hiring through catalogs. For any early stage professional on Upwork, catalogs are becoming important.

Good luck, I am sure you will find good projects on this platform.   

ca802622
Mustapha E Member Since: Mar 24, 2021
1479 of 1,519

Thank you Aditi J for your insightful comments and suggestions. Indeed, I will try to create some Catalogs and get a few Testimonials from previous clients I worked with in the past. Have a good day!  

sushantachy84
Sushanta C Member Since: Mar 27, 2021
1480 of 1,519

Dear Mam,

May I request you to have a look in my profile as well? 

Thanks & Regrads