🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Get Profile Feedback from Experienced Freelan...
Page options
MichaelJ
Community Manager
Community Manager

Get Profile Feedback from Experienced Freelancers on Upwork

Hi New Upwork Freelancers!

Getting started on Upwork can take a lot of work and focus. To help make this process a little easier, we’ve created this post where you can request feedback on your profile. The Community is full of experienced Upwork freelancers who are passionate about helping others. These users will review your profile and provide feedback based on their experience.

If you’re interested in requesting help, make sure your profile visibility is not set to “Private” and then reply below. 

We’re excited to see how Community members can continue to help each other to grow!

Cheers,
Mike
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

3,582 REPLIES 3,582

Hi John, please elaborate more details so I can help you out for the same. 

i don't get any replies from clients or something for the interview please note that I am new on this platform 

ashishjunejahr
Community Member

Dear Expert Freelancers kindly provide feedback on my profile. 

2c2476e9
Community Member

Please take a look at my profile and give me feedback. Thank you in advance.

Cody Z wrote:

Please take a look at my profile and give me feedback. Thank you in advance.

Looks good except your JSS, try your best to get perfect feedback in the next contracts. Avoid no feedback jobs at all cost. 

minh_phuong_v
Community Member

Could you check my profile and provide me with feedback. Thank you!

b549f3d3
Community Member

I would love feedback on my profile, thanks so much!

Sheri Powers

Dear Sheri,

Your profile looks good overall but if you fill little more so it gives a 100% professional feel.

1. Creat specialized profile for Virtual Assistant Service.

2. Chang you title something like ( Pinterest Marketing Strategist & VA Expert ) this will help you in the ranking.

3. Add tags Like Social Media Marketing, Social Media Management.

4. Your description is overall very catchy just make it a little longer.

immanuel_diaz
Community Member

Greetings to all!

Please feel free to view my profile. I am new here, went thru modules to improve my profile but it would be better if someone could actualy comment or judge it for me , any oppinions will be respected and will note all things needed for improvement will be appriciated if can respond on what can I improve and what can i further do to have a better profile. 

Thank you so much !

please see my profile and feedback now.

faya123
Community Member

Hi all members,

I would love to get feedback as I have been a member for a year but active since last month. I made a lot of optimizations to my profile but still need help with feedbacks. Please help.

Thanks

Fay

9d6a71b8
Community Member

Please take a look at my profile and give me feedback in its potential. I have not yet been able to entice a client.

https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~01e7fc308a98384c68?s=1110580753635725312
mediaoutreach7
Community Member

Some feedback would be great! Grateful and I hope you have a Beautiful day today, Jesus Loved you to die for you, may Jesus Christ Bless you and your family today!

amrietaaa
Community Member

Hello,

I am new to Upwork and would like tips on how to improve my profile to hit it off with clients after sharing a proposal.

alvirafay
Community Member

Hi everyone, I'm not getting many clients. Am I missing something or doing something wrong in my profile? Any feedback would be great, thank you.

samekhanok1
Community Member

I have buyed  connects  applied for Projects . 

I offered Less money
Extra Work
Less Time 

Like i am wordpress developer  i am offering them less money  Minimum time  and  free marketing  and Leads Generation

Still i am not getting any message i think there is some problem in my account  they are no seeing my Proposals  how to fix this please  Thank You

Sohaib K wrote:

I have buyed  connects  applied for Projects . 

I offered Less money
Extra Work
Less Time 

Like i am wordpress developer  i am offering them less money  Minimum time  and  free marketing  and Leads Generation

Still i am not getting any message i think there is some problem in my account  they are no seeing my Proposals  how to fix this please  Thank You

Don't worry, your account and proposals are visible. You have a history from a few years back, so just do what you did then, but consider how much more competitive the marketplace has become in the meantime. 

What else  these clients  need Smiley Indifferent  I am offering them every thing in 1 go  still no reply

0dbb0642
Community Member

This is a great initiative from Upwork community. 

If someone could review my profile and give a few suggestions, I would be grateful.

Kind Regards,

Dnyanesh M.

Dnyanesh M wrote:

This is a great initiative from Upwork community. 

If someone could review my profile and give a few suggestions, I would be grateful.

Kind Regards,

Dnyanesh M.

Your profile looks good, I have obviously no idea what it is that you do. Make a list of specific services that you offer, or examples, and put that on top of your text, so that clients know immediately what you can do for them. 

Yes, it will certainly add more clarity about services I offer. Thank you, Martina.
annamooreva
Community Member

Good Morning Everyone,

I would like some feedback on my profile. I am on the fence about a few things and need a fresh set of eyes to refine it. Thank you in advance for your feedback. 

mohamedhshaheen
Community Member

I'm really interested in this. I hope I can recieve a feedback on my profile too!!

bernhardt_becky
Community Member

Hi Mike,

I am new to Upwork and would appreciate any feedback that you can provide on my profile. 

Thank you,

Becky

Becky, Your profile reads well and you do have stellar feedback from your clients. Consider making a short introduction video about the services you offer. Also, I noticed that you've worked as a project manager. Consider having a specialized profile as a project manager. 

Good luck, I am sure you will find many interesting projects on this platform.  

Thank you for your input, I had considered doing a video and will add that to my profile.
fa60bc4d
Community Member

Hi!

I just got started on Upwork I would love to get some feedback on my profile. Thank you!

Seniha, your profile is private. Please provide a link. 

04733c32
Community Member

Hi to everyone,

I hope that this is the correct forum section.

I am a pretty senior software developer (about 10 years of work experience gained in different context, including international environment) and I have previous experience working as freelance.

I opened my Upwork account some days ago to find new customer for me and for my company (I opened a company with some business partners and we have a development team) but no one contact me (it seems to me pretty strange because I can see a lot of work request here, in the past I used Upwork to hire freelance involved in some project for my company). I also tried to apply to some job proposal but nothing.

Why? What is wrong in my approach? I suspect that, since my profile is new, maybe my daily rate was too high for a freelance new on this platform...so I am trying to strongly lower my daily rate in order to find some works and obtain some review from customers and then increate it again bringing it to the standard I typically work at (between 30$ to 45$ per hour).

Can be a good strategy or I am going in a wrong direction? Any advice from the comunity is very welcom.

Thank you

Andrea

musaakbass
Community Member

https://www.upwork.com/fl/akbassmusa

Hi everyone, i'm new in upwork. But i've been already working as freelancer over 3 years and i've done lots of great projects and almost i satisfied my all clients %100. I'm an architect / 3D artist and who has a great portfolio, but i'm having some troubles about being new in this platform. I think that people are looking my profile, and they are not choosing me, because of being new in this platform even if my portfolio and my workes are great. So help me, and give me some advices about being new in this platform.. I already spent almost 100 connects to get some works, but i got just 1 work from a client and i handled it perfectly... Can you check my profile and give me some advices / tips to get more work from here? Because, i really loved the upwork, and i wanted to be toprated as architect in here...

romero_vanessa
Community Member

This sound great I would love the help!

Vanessa R wrote:

This sound great I would love the help!

It is fine to offer different skills with different rates, but they should still represent a cohesive picture, meaning your rates should vary maybe a little, but not by so much. Alternatively concentrate on the higher paying skill, or the skill you are best at, and leave the rest. 

Your text is a bit heavy on the usual resume word salad, which I personally don't care much for. Try to avoid the proven track record yada yada yada but rather let your personality shine through. 

Picture is great, can you crop it so your face is in the middle?

hasan_akib
Community Member

Hello, Everyone!

I'm a Frontend Developer. Trying to start my business on Upwork. I've working experience in Fiverr also. Anyone here who can help me to make an attractive profile and give me some advice about the proposal.

Thanks and Regards, Akib

gp1259
Community Member

Hi, I am new to Upwork. can anyone help me by reviewing my profile? just wanna make sure if everything in my profile is alright.

Giri P wrote:

Hi, I am new to Upwork. can anyone help me by reviewing my profile? just wanna make sure if everything in my profile is alright.

It's a good start, but I recommend a little more structure - maybe make a list of the skills you offer - and correcting of all grammar and other mistakes, especially since you offer skills where diligence is very important. Avoid words like wanna. 

2fad1bbb
Community Member

Hi there, will y’all take a peak at my profile? Thanks!

Nicole, welcome to Upwork. Please look at the link below to write your profile. Consider changing your title as it needs to match with job postings e.g. Nurse practitioner, Researcher, Virtual assistant etc. 

https://www.upwork.com/hiring/for-freelancers/enhance-your-profile-for-greater-success/

Good luck, I am sure you will get good projects on this platform. 

Nicole R wrote:
Hi there, will y’all take a peak at my profile? Thanks!

You got this all backwards. Your profile should not be a job-seeking text. Scrap it, all of it. Your profile needs to present to potential clients what skills you have and why he should hire you for his job. Think client perspective. For a start, research other freelancers offering the same skills and see how they present themselves. You need to sell yourself, no need to explain that you want to earn money. We all do. 

de_tao
Community Member

Hi there,

I am just starting my Upwork journey, really appreciated if you could have a check on my profile to see if there is anything I could make it better.

Thank you!

Tao De.

besa-vasiu
Community Member

Hi,
My profile was approved this week. Now I am in a point that I know it's not enough but I don't know where to start with improovements.
Thank you in advance,
Besa
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths