🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Get Profile Feedback from Experienced Freelan...
Page options
MichaelJ
Community Manager
Community Manager

Get Profile Feedback from Experienced Freelancers on Upwork

Hi New Upwork Freelancers!

Getting started on Upwork can take a lot of work and focus. To help make this process a little easier, we’ve created this post where you can request feedback on your profile. The Community is full of experienced Upwork freelancers who are passionate about helping others. These users will review your profile and provide feedback based on their experience.

If you’re interested in requesting help, make sure your profile visibility is not set to “Private” and then reply below. 

We’re excited to see how Community members can continue to help each other to grow!

Cheers,
Mike
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

3,582 REPLIES 3,582
tolulade
Community Member

Hi, Richard. I humbly request your help with my profile. I would appreciate any corrections or advice you can offer from your experience. Thank you.

Yes, me too i was passed many times in rediness test,but until now im still waiting

I passed Upwork on the 2-time test. same I do not get an email.

Hi, Bianca. Your profile is not yet public, so we can't see it yet.

Hi, Randall, Could you see my profile and provide me feedback, I will appreciate it 

Thank you

Help me check mine

also help me

Hi Pearse,

Upon trying to get a view of your profile, I was unable to visit.  Have attached a snapshot.

Please look into.

Kind regards,

Suraj

Please have a look at my profile. Thanks

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Please Help me to check my profile. Is it okay? 

asad6410
Community Member

Randall can you please review my profile?

4bd9c822
Community Member

hello bro

can you also check my profile and give me feedback

please have a look at my profile.

Randall, with all my respect. Could you check my profile and provide me with feedback. I will appreciate it!
Thank you!

Sir, please check my account if it's still not public !

Please check my profile, I need your advice
moni624
Community Member

Hello Randal,

Would you please have look at my profile. I have already submitted 8 proposals but unfortunately didn't get a response yet.

Regards,

Kohinur

Hello Randall. Hope you're doing good.
I'm new on upwork, I joined upwork some days ago and I want you to review my profile.
I'll be very thankful to you.

Thank you.
Regards
Jehangeer Aswani

PLS, With all humility, can you help me check my profile if there's any glitch?

hi Bianca, could you pls check my profile?

Ogunmokun, remove the "low price" from your profile.

Clients are not interested in the lowest prices, but in freelancers who will solve their problems.

Which are you?

Thank you! I really appreciate.

Hello Abinadab,

Could you please review my profile? I am new to Upwork

Thank you in advance

Please how low is a price because i put my range a $5 per hour

MichaelJ
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Yonge,

Having the lowest price may not always be the best strategy. I suggest you check out this article:

You can also search Upwork for other freelancers with your skills and see what they are charging.

I hope this helps!

Cheers,
Mike

Hi Mike, I'm Alok. I had been here since 2020. And bided for many proposals but was successful to land any job. Please have a look at my profile and give me valuable suggestion to improve it and get work.

Hi! I'm new here and I'd really like to work here. Please look at my profile and give feedback! Maybe something needs to be removed or added. Please tell me.

Interesting you would say clients are not looking for the lowest prices.  I did a quick search for excel data entry at the entry level and the first ten listings all wanted “Entry Level – I am looking for freelancers with the lowest rates.”  Is there something the clients are not telling you?  Is there some default setting the clients are not aware of they are missing?  Are the clients not reviewing the talent search submissions?  Some are suggesting an hourly rate of $12 to $20.  So if I submit my proposal for an hourly rate of $5 then I should expect to at least get an interview?

would love to have a profile reviewed 

hi

hi,Marrry can you check my profile as well.

Hello everyone,

I am relatively new on Upwork. I have completed 4 project, but on my last project the client left me a negative review because of a misunderstanding. Since then its been difficult to land a new project. Will I ever get hired again after a bad review or my fate is sealed. should I move on. Can you please check out my profile and honestly tell me if I stand the chance to be hired again. Your help is much appreciated.

Hi! Could you please check my profile as well? Thanks.

Hi Mary! Will you please check my profile and give feedback.actually I am a newbie and want to get work on upwork but couldn't get hired yet.please help

Hi Mary. Could you please take a look at my profile as well and give feedback. Thanks!

Hi Mike, pls I am new to Upwork and I really want to get my first job soon. Please can you help peer review my profile? Thanks

Hi Upwork community,

I am a member since some time and have applied to many jobs. Not sure if my profile is not good or there are some settings that I haven't enabled yet.

Can you guys please review my profile and provide feedback? It would be a great help.

Really excited to be a part of this community.

Cheers!
Sagar

Mary, could you please comment on my profile? 

Hi am new hare I need wrok

Hi Mary,

Can you please check my profile and provide feedback?

I have sent too many proposals to win projects here but i cant get response from cleints because i am new and dont have work history.. Please guide me how to can i win projects here with this profile?

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths