Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get Profile Feedback from Experienced Freelancers on Upwork

Highlighted
Zygimantas K Member Since: Apr 19, 2020
11 of 342

Hello Mekail R, Welcome to UpWork!

I checked out your profile and I've got a couple of tips to make it better. First of all the pricing of your services is too small and looks cheap. I personally would start with at least $10/hour. The next thing I noticed was your profile description. In my opininion it has too much promises like (I will meet the deadline, I will provide a lot of things) and that simply looks like you are trying to justify why someone should order from you. 

In my opinion a strong description should consist of your experience, past-works and why you are better and more unique than other sellers. Simply your profile is too generic and "Perfect" for a real person. 

I hope that this was helpful Smiley Happy 

Highlighted
Igwe M Member Since: Aug 14, 2020
12 of 342
Please sir I really need help.I have been submitting proposals but I have not gotten any invite for interview talkless of getting a job.I don't know what the problem is.
Highlighted
Lilia W Member Since: Aug 14, 2020
13 of 342

Hello,

My name is Lilia William. I am new to UpWork, I would sincerely appreciate your feedback on my profile. 

Thank You

Lilia William

Highlighted
Muhammad H Member Since: Aug 14, 2020
14 of 342

I would love to get review for my profile as well as people can.

I would like to hear back from you.

Highlighted
Max H Member Since: Jun 22, 2015
15 of 342

Hi Muhammad,

I would advise to work more on the Title and Overview sections of your profile. Upwork gives good suggestions how to fill sections while you are in edit mode on these sections. Also check other freelancers profiles for examples and ideas. You might also add more projects into Portfolio with detailed descriptions of what technology stacks were used. Availability can be set to the maximum of available hours you have for the moment.

Clients usually look for experts in particular technology or stack. Imagine the needs of your ideal (but real world) client and develop your strategy to show up as an expert and right person to complete the project. Your profile's Title and Overview might become more specialized in some particular technologies where you are experienced the most, for example, "Expert Full Stack developer highly experienced in Wordpress".

Great job on other parts of your profile so far!

Highlighted
Muhammad H Member Since: Aug 14, 2020
16 of 342

Hi Max H,

First of All thank you for reviewing my profile and secondly appriciation regarding to your guidance for new bies.

Thank you Again

Highlighted
Shahana A Member Since: Jul 10, 2020
17 of 342

PLS CHECK MY PROFILE

Highlighted
Alexis R Member Since: Aug 14, 2020
18 of 342
I would love feedback.

Thank you.
Highlighted
Community Guru
Mary W Member Since: Nov 10, 2014
19 of 342

Alexis - when a client first sees your profile, they only see the first two lines before they decide whether to scroll down.  Lose the introduction.  Go straight into your experience and expertise.

Highlighted
Sohaib H Member Since: Sep 13, 2020
20 of 342

Can you review my profile too.