cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get Profile Feedback from Experienced Freelancers on Upwork

rimshaasghar694
Rimsha A Member Since: Jun 15, 2021
2121 of 2,342

I submit many proposals but the client cannot hire me why?

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2122 of 2,342

Hi Rimsha,

To learn more about getting started on Upwork, check out our resources Here. If you would like to learn more about how to improve your profile and proposals, you can check out our resources Here as well. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
acc123
Ruhul A Member Since: Oct 9, 2018
2123 of 2,342

Hello Upwork team,

Since March, 2020  i continouasly try to get bookkeeping job and have submitted 78 proposal till now. But i did't get any job from there. I can't understant what is problem. Can any one tell me the key of success

makonde1974
MacDonald M Member Since: Jun 17, 2021
2124 of 2,342

I am willing to get profile Feedack from Experienced Freelancers on Upwork

sumanfl
Community Leader
Suman B Member Since: Mar 17, 2021
2125 of 2,342

Hello MacDonald,

Good to see you here. I have checked your profile. So your 1st duty will be to complete your profile with 100% score mentioned by Upwork. Then you should approve your profile through Upwork. Also you can add portfolio and project catelog in your profile. Then you can also add a testimonial from your previous emplyer. it will increase your client's trust level for you. That's it. Best of Luck.

Thank You

Suman B.

aashaukat
Muhammad A S Member Since: Jun 17, 2021
2126 of 2,342

Hello, I would be extremely thankful if someone can review my profile. Thank you. 

sumanfl
Community Leader
2127 of 2,342

Hi Muhammad,

Try to fulfill your profile as much as it possible with 100% score and approve it through Upwork. Then send proposal to your niche for better response. That's all. Best of Luck.

Thank You

Suman B.

carnol
Carno L Member Since: Jun 16, 2021
2128 of 2,342

Hi there...

Brand new to upwork and would appreciate a review of my profile.

I'm constantly making subtle changes in a hope to improve my profile and currently in the process of adding projects I've done before joinging upwork to my profile dashboard.

Thank you in advance.

sumanfl
Community Leader
2129 of 2,342

Hi Carno,

Good to see you here. Now just complete your profile with 100% rating mentioned by Upwork and approve your profile through it. Also try to add some testimonials in your profile to increase your trust level to the clients. Then send proposal everyday to your niche. Thank You.

Regards

Suman B.

minhazur5711
Minhazur R Member Since: Oct 3, 2020
2130 of 2,342

hey 

I  am a freelancer in Upwork. I  have done some work but in a long time, I am not found invited to an interview. I am applying for so many jobs but the client did not see my application or profile. so please anyone can check my profile and let me know if any problem with my profile.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS