cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get Profile Feedback from Experienced Freelancers on Upwork

Highlighted
Muhammad I Member Since: Jul 28, 2020
21 of 342

Please visit my profile and give me feedback.

Thanks

MUHAMMAD

Highlighted
Community Guru
Martina P Member Since: Jul 11, 2018
22 of 342

Alexis R wrote:
I would love feedback.

Thank you.

Put your skills first and your introduction below that. I know it's a sort of instinctual impulse to introduce yourself first, but a client that is interested enough to click on your profile already knows your name, has seen your pic (very good!) and now mostly wants to know if you are the right person for the job.

I know it's hard to find portfolio pieces for your line of work, but they are really important to catch attention and make the client look at your profile more thoroughly. 

Highlighted
Grant v Member Since: Feb 14, 2017
23 of 342

I would love some feedback, please.  

Highlighted
Community Leader
Alexis A Member Since: May 18, 2020
24 of 342

Hi, I'm new to UpWork. I would love any advice I can get on how to better my profile.

Highlighted
Community Guru
25 of 342

Alexis A wrote:

Hi, I'm new to UpWork. I would love any advice I can get on how to better my profile.

You profile looks good, and you can count yourself among the successful freelancers with the results you have achieved so far! I always enjoy reading your posts, too, always mildly sarcastic and on point, which I have to admit, I like. 

What you could do is create some nice related pics to put on your portfolio pieces - such as a screenshot of the publication, etc. Nice colorful shiny things always grab attention. 

Maybe try to do a larger variety of jobs so that you don't get stuck in very specific niches, if you get what I mean.  

Highlighted
Community Leader
Alexis A Member Since: May 18, 2020
26 of 342

Martina P wrote:

Alexis A wrote:

You profile looks good, and you can count yourself among the successful freelancers with the results you have achieved so far! I always enjoy reading your posts, too, always mildly sarcastic and on point, which I have to admit, I like. 

What you could do is create some nice related pics to put on your portfolio pieces - such as a screenshot of the publication, etc. Nice colorful shiny things always grab attention. 

Maybe try to do a larger variety of jobs so that you don't get stuck in very specific niches, if you get what I mean.  

Thank you, love! I'll definitely try to add some color to my portfolio. I'll also try to apply to other types of jobs. I'd hate to get stuck in the romance writing genre forever.

Highlighted
Nnam C Member Since: Aug 15, 2020
27 of 342
Hi, please I'm new here..
I'll need a review on my profile
Highlighted
Community Guru
28 of 342

Nnam C wrote:
Hi, please I'm new here..
I'll need a review on my profile

You started your profile with a German word? 

I looked through your portfolio and profile and feel your texts sound a little old-fashioned with their usage of uncommon words. 

Maybe polish it a little more to make it more attractive to English native speakers, who might feel they need a more modern sounding text, if you are trying to attract those, that is. 

Writing is painfully overpopulated and you compete with native English writers who's skills just jump off the page, who's writing is seemingly effortless and a pure pleasure to read. This is what you must strive for. 

Highlighted
Nnam C Member Since: Aug 15, 2020
29 of 342
Hi,
I'm new. Can I get some Help?
Highlighted
Marielle Louise D Member Since: Aug 16, 2020
30 of 342

Hello!  

This is great!  May I ask your help and input on my profile?  I haven't been able to land any jobs after one month of sending out proposals.  Thanks.