cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get Profile Feedback from Experienced Freelancers on Upwork

Highlighted
VIJAYA A Member Since: Oct 14, 2020
531 of 576

I am having very good experience in Testing and created my profile also in better articulated my experinece and skill set. I Have been submitted multiple proposale, but still not getting any assignement.

Could you please help me out. I never quoted the high price as well.

Highlighted
Bharath R Member Since: Sep 17, 2020
532 of 576

Joined Upwork 2 month back, as i have 8 years of  industry knowledge and products which is not considering people when i apply.. spent nearly more than 200 connects but dind get proper outcomes.

Any suggetions guidlines please...from a upwork raising guy..

Highlighted
Aron F Member Since: Oct 15, 2020
533 of 576

Hello Everyone,

I have a great knowledge of Photo Editing and retouching, Clipping Path and Image Background remove professionally in Adobe Photoshop. Also, I have a good knowledge of Graphic design. how to do start work regularly. please help me everyone.

Sincerely,

Aron Frank

Highlighted
Hina K Member Since: Oct 15, 2020
534 of 576

Hi, can anybody look into my profile to check whether its fine or faulty? here is the link to my profile https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~016377c08d18c7cdf4

one more question my proposal tab is always showing less number of submitted proposals but in actual i submitted more proposals, for example i submitted around 5-6 proposals but my profile is showing 3 submitted proposals, why?

one more thing i am gonna show you a template of my proposal please check it i try my best to make it simple, catchy for clients but clients...............they are not responding, i am very experiened with over 5 years of job experience though i am nw to upwork

Highlighted
Joan D Member Since: Oct 16, 2020
535 of 576

I'd love some feedback. I have no idea what I'm doing. It's been so long since I've had to sell myself. Thank you!

Highlighted
Community Guru
Martina P Member Since: Jul 11, 2018
536 of 576

Joan D wrote:

I'd love some feedback. I have no idea what I'm doing. It's been so long since I've had to sell myself. Thank you!

Too short, too much resume word salad. Focus on the client. What problem does he have? How will you solve it? Why should he hire you?

But first and foremost: portfolio. Clients want to see your prior work before even considering hiring you. 

Highlighted
Christina D Member Since: Oct 17, 2020
537 of 576

Hi There, 

I'm looking to enhance my profile, on order to potentially get more opportunities for freelance work with Upwork. 

Can you suggest some helpful tools or ways I can do so?

Thanks so much 

Best Regards, 

Christina 

Highlighted
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
538 of 576

Hi Christina,

To learn more about what it takes to be successful on Upwork, you may check these great topics in our Resource Corner to help you create proposals that win jobs and improve your profile:

Let us know if you have further questions. Additionally, I moved your post to the tread where more experienced freelancers can review your profile and offer some great advice.

~ Nikola

Untitled
Highlighted
Muneeb A Member Since: Apr 6, 2020
539 of 576

Any sort of feedback is welcome.

Highlighted
Kwabena B Member Since: Oct 17, 2020
540 of 576

Mike J wrote:

Hi New Upwork Freelancers!

Getting started on Upwork can take a lot of work and focus. To help make this process a little easier, we’ve created this post where you can request feedback on your profile. The Community is full of experienced Upwork freelancers who are passionate about helping others. These users will review your profile and provide feedback based on their experience.

If you’re interested in requesting help, make sure your profile visibility is not set to “Private” and then reply below. 

We’re excited to see how Community members can continue to help each other to grow!

Hello good day all, please i humbly request that an experienced freelancer can help me review my profile just as said here. looking forward to that soon.thanks in advance.