If your profile is set to be visible to only Upwork users, they cannot access it from your Community profile. However, if you share the link to your profile here, they will be able to see it.
Just had a look at your profile. Here is what I suggest:
1) Get a better profile photo. Plain background. Close Crop. Look directly at the camera. And smile a little. Look presentable and professional.
2) Update your profile "Title" that quickly explains what you do, for what people and what they get as a result
3) Update your profile "Overview" description
4) Add a video that explains your process and communicate your unique offering
I also suggest you check out this post where I give a little more detailed info:
To your success!
Hi Everyone, I'm brand new, and looking for experience, and especially work! I'd find it very helpful to receive constructive feedback about my profile. Thanks in advance!!
A few things that you absolutely want to do:
1) Improve your "title" or as I like to call it 'Your Value Proposition"
2) Improve your "profile overview"
3) Add video to your profile
4) Add a few portfolio items
Check out this post here. It will give you a better understanding of how to do all of the above:
To your success!
Your English and grammar aren't too bad, it's what you're doing with them that I have the most concern about.
You drone on for paragraphs about how great you are, there's nothing formal or professional in there whatsoever, and then finish with this absolute gem;
I would rather not bamboozle you with sweet words. I prefer to let my works speak for me..
This is not a dating profile, this is a professional work profile. Of course, have some personality to it, but there's no actual substance to your profile.
3 out of 10.