cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get Profile Feedback from Experienced Freelancers on Upwork

mnasirhse
Muhammad I Member Since: Jul 28, 2020
81 of 1,529

Please visit my profile and give me feedback.

Thanks

MUHAMMAD

cc620b84
Upwork Staff
Nadja N Upwork Staff Member Since: Sep 4, 2020
82 of 1,529

Hi Muhammad,

I'm glad to see you have a complete profile, but there are a few items you could improve:
1. Be clear on the skills and expertise in your overview and mention specialized tools/software.
2. Your skill tags are one of the most important factors for showing up in relevant search results, and you only have 1 skill tag. Consider adding more (you can add up to 10) skill tags, and if you're struggling with picking the tags, I'd suggest opting for the ones Clients use most often.

3. I'm glad to see you've added a portfolio item, but to help you look your best, consider showcasing at least 3 examples of your best work and make sure all of your skills are represented. Learn more about building a great portfolio here. 

Good luck!

mnasirhse
Muhammad I Member Since: Jul 28, 2020
83 of 1,529

Thank you so much sir for your feedback. I tried to add more skills today.I will do rest things too and get back to you for furtur feedback.

khenz211
Ogunmokun K Member Since: May 26, 2019
84 of 1,529
greetings! Can you pls check out my profile and tell me how to improve it? Here is my profile link https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~011b26781cc88cf972
Thabk you!
imsabin
Sabin S Member Since: Nov 7, 2020
85 of 1,529

Yes, can someone watch mine? I also love feedback

martina_plaschka
Community Guru
Martina P Member Since: Jul 11, 2018
86 of 1,529

Alexis R wrote:
I would love feedback.

Thank you.

Put your skills first and your introduction below that. I know it's a sort of instinctual impulse to introduce yourself first, but a client that is interested enough to click on your profile already knows your name, has seen your pic (very good!) and now mostly wants to know if you are the right person for the job.

I know it's hard to find portfolio pieces for your line of work, but they are really important to catch attention and make the client look at your profile more thoroughly. 

gvanzevern
Grant v Member Since: Feb 14, 2017
87 of 1,529

I would love some feedback, please.  

alexis-arinze
Community Leader
Alexis A Member Since: May 18, 2020
88 of 1,529

Hi, I'm new to UpWork. I would love any advice I can get on how to better my profile.

martina_plaschka
Community Guru
Martina P Member Since: Jul 11, 2018
89 of 1,529

Alexis A wrote:

Hi, I'm new to UpWork. I would love any advice I can get on how to better my profile.

You profile looks good, and you can count yourself among the successful freelancers with the results you have achieved so far! I always enjoy reading your posts, too, always mildly sarcastic and on point, which I have to admit, I like. 

What you could do is create some nice related pics to put on your portfolio pieces - such as a screenshot of the publication, etc. Nice colorful shiny things always grab attention. 

Maybe try to do a larger variety of jobs so that you don't get stuck in very specific niches, if you get what I mean.  

alexis-arinze
Community Leader
Alexis A Member Since: May 18, 2020
90 of 1,529

Martina P wrote:

Alexis A wrote:

You profile looks good, and you can count yourself among the successful freelancers with the results you have achieved so far! I always enjoy reading your posts, too, always mildly sarcastic and on point, which I have to admit, I like. 

What you could do is create some nice related pics to put on your portfolio pieces - such as a screenshot of the publication, etc. Nice colorful shiny things always grab attention. 

Maybe try to do a larger variety of jobs so that you don't get stuck in very specific niches, if you get what I mean.  

Thank you, love! I'll definitely try to add some color to my portfolio. I'll also try to apply to other types of jobs. I'd hate to get stuck in the romance writing genre forever.