cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get Profile Feedback from Experienced Freelancers on Upwork

Umar S Member Since: Jan 9, 2021
941 of 963
Could you please check out mine and give a feedback? It'll mean a lot.
Community Leader
Aditi J Member Since: Jul 28, 2015
942 of 963

Umar, your profile is well-written. The only suggestion I have for you is to reconsider your title. A quick search showed that other freelancers in your field are using words such as 'graphic designer', 'brand identity designer', 'creative designer' etc. 'brand identity developer' is not used much. I know this is a tiny detail. But unless job titles and your profile title/description matches, you might not receive invites from potential clients. Also consider having project catalogs/pre-packaged products. e.g. designing logo $XX. designing brochure $YY. etc. 

I hope this helps. Good luck.  

Umar S Member Since: Jan 9, 2021
943 of 963
Wow. That so a lot Aditi J.
Sara H Member Since: Jan 9, 2021
944 of 963

Hi. I'd love if some members could check my profile and provide feedback. Thanks in advance. 

Clare B Member Since: Jan 10, 2021
945 of 963

Hi Mike,

I'm looking for some support - apologies if this duplicates, I'm not sure where is best to place this.

I am so far really loving UpWork, I am uploading plenty of information and I would really appreciate some feedback on my profile.

I've submitted 8 proposals now, and not received any feedback, I am willing to submit several a day, as I am seeing interesting roles - but I feel stuck where I am as I am runnng out of 'connects'.

How can I keep progressing and am I missing something?

Thanks in advance for your support

Clare 

Stan Y Member Since: Jul 26, 2020
946 of 963

Hey guys. Kinda new in the Upwork freelance community, I'll be happy to receive any feedback on my profile.

Community Leader
Aditi J Member Since: Jul 28, 2015
947 of 963

Stan, Kudos to you for an excellent profile. You have all the essential elements, including videos and testimonials to make a competitive bid. The overview section is currently focused on your prior professional experiences. It is informative; however, it does not specify clearly the services you offer through this platform. Knowing your expertise and inclination will help a potential client to determine if you are a good fit. Please consider revising it and making it forward focused. 

Good luck, I am sure you will find projects that you enjoy.  

Stan Y Member Since: Jul 26, 2020
948 of 963

@Aditi J, thank you so much for your feedback. Appreciations. 

Munesu M Member Since: Jan 12, 2021
949 of 963

Hello

I just joined Upwork and would love some tips and feedback on how to improve my profile.

Thank you in advance.

Tornike P Member Since: Jan 12, 2021
950 of 963

Hey. As a new member of Upwork I would love to hear feedback about my profile. 

Thanks.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS