🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Get paid for paused contract
Page options
jagritiparihar
Community Member

Get paid for paused contract

Hi

My client has paused the contract. After that I submitted that task to client and on chat she was happy with it. Also she said she will pay me for that and leave comments.

Its been more than 1 month and the contract is still paused and not geting paid for it. Neither she is responding to my messages now. It was hourly project and logged my hours through upwork hourly app.

How can I get paid for it?? Please help!
4 REPLIES 4
petra_r
Community Member

Jagriti P wrote:

My client has paused the contract. After that I submitted that task to client and on chat she was happy with it. Also she said she will pay me for that and leave comments.

Its been more than 1 month and the contract is still paused and not geting paid for it. Neither she is responding to my messages now. It was hourly project and logged my hours through upwork hourly app.

If it was indeed an hourly contract, the client had a verified payment method and you logged the hours properly with the app, you would have been paid automatically by now, it is irrelevant if the contract was paused or not.

Your profile shows 2 open hourly contracts where you were paid an hour each. Are you sure you can not see the money on your Reports page?

Thanks for your response!

I am seeing that in pending section.

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Jagriti,

I checked your account and was able to locate only one paused contract. I can also confirm that your client has already been billed for the time you`ve tracked and the funds are in the Pending stage.

To learn more how you`re getting paid on hourly contracts check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thanks for your response!

You are right. Thanks.
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths