🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Getting Paid?
Page options
alikazmi57
Community Member

Getting Paid?

My question is that I worked for some hours last week and the funds are in review, I worked again this week and the job was done so the client ended the contract but my funds still showing in jobs in progress, when will see the total amount in my account?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ali,

Since this was an hourly contract, after a contract has ended the client has a review period and then funds will be available after a 5-day security hold. You can check the status of your payment by clicking on the 'Reports' tab and then clicking on 'Overview', funds for your work are currently in the Work in progress tab until Monday, when the Clients review period begins, that lasts until Friday. After the review period funds will be transferred to Available after the 5-days security hold. You can find more information about the schedule to release hourly payments here.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ali,

Since this was an hourly contract, after a contract has ended the client has a review period and then funds will be available after a 5-day security hold. You can check the status of your payment by clicking on the 'Reports' tab and then clicking on 'Overview', funds for your work are currently in the Work in progress tab until Monday, when the Clients review period begins, that lasts until Friday. After the review period funds will be transferred to Available after the 5-days security hold. You can find more information about the schedule to release hourly payments here.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
jaybopp82
Community Member

Hover over each (?) beside the tab header on the Reports Overview page and it will give you a detailed timeline of the holds for each stage of the process.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths