🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Getting Paid
Page options
cgraeber85
Community Member

Getting Paid

I’m trying to get paid but I’ve waited for two weeks for the two small amounts that will be used to verify my account information to no avail. I reached out to support through e-mail and no one has contacted me. I’ve tried to re-enter my payment info and it says that payment method has already been entered

Why can I not reach anyone to help me with this?

3 REPLIES 3
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Crystal,

I checked this for you and our team has responded on your ticket guiding you regarding your concern. Please follow up on instructions shared by our agent and if you have any additional question please post it directly on your ticket and our team will assist you directly. I'll also follow up with our team. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

This just keeps routing me to a zendesk app for which i don't have credentials to log in.
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Crystal,

I checked this for you and I wasn't able to replicate the issue you are experiencing, you should log in into your help and support automatically by clicking the question mark right next to your profile photo and name, while you are logged in to your account. Please clear your cache and cookies and try using a different browser to log in to your account and click on the question mark right next to your name and profile photo in order to access your support tickets in help and support center. 

Let us know if you need further assistance. We're here to help. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths