🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Getting Rising talent badge?
Page options
h_hamirani
Community Member

Getting Rising talent badge?

About a week ago , i got a mail from upwork about i was getting rising talent badge. the mail said i have to pass readiness test to complete my profile and to get the rising talent badge. its been 6 days since i've completed my profile and took the test. but still i didn't get any mail about the topic or got the badge. so i was wondering may be you guys can tell what should  do now? 

thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

You can not get Rising Talent status because you have a Job Success Score. The two are mutually exclusive.

View solution in original post

18 REPLIES 18
VladimirG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Abdul,

Thank you for sharing the details and the email you received. I'll check with the team and we'll share more information with you directly soon. 

~ Vladimir
Upwork

I haven't got any mail yet, can you tell me about the details about the matter or why they've not informed me?

thank you

You can not get Rising Talent status because you have a Job Success Score. The two are mutually exclusive.

Hello, 

I wanted to write here because that's the same thing happening to me (I hope that's alright). 

Today, on my Upwork profile, i got a notification saying i could get a rising talent badge if I have 100% complete profile and if I pass the Upwork Readiness Test. I do have 100% complete profile and I have passed the test, but nothing happened. 

Can you please tell me if I'm missing something, and I need something more than that to get the rising talent badge (although that's what the notification said), or it's just some kind of a  delay in updating on the profile. 

Edit: I've forgotten to mention that I do not havy a Job Success Score, because I haven't had any jobs done yet. 

Thank you very much

P.S. I've attached a screenshot of the notification, if that can be of use. 

Hi Goran,

Please note that it can take up to 24 hours for the badge to show on your profile once all the requirements are met, so if you've met all the qualifications it should be showing up very shortly!

~Nina

Thank you very much Nina.

Hi, Nina

I hope I can earn the elusive "rising talent" badge, too. I think I've met the qualifications already. I have also seen profiles without job history but have the badge. Kindly please tell me what else I can do.

Thank you in advance.

Hi Cherryl,

As Nina mentioned, once you have qualified you will receive an email confirmation, the badge will be awarded on your profile in up to 48 hours. To learn more about the requirements check out this Help Article.

~ Goran
Upwork

please help me out

SHAHID HUSSAIN

Hi Shahid Hussain,

Please share your more information about your concern, and we'll gladly assist you with it. You can also send me a PM by clicking on my name. Thank you. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
ladyrg
Community Member

Can I get my Rising Talent Badge? I think that I fulfill all of the requirements

Hi Rodna,

The Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. Those added are also those that do not yet have a Job Success score.

~ Joanne
Upwork
ladyrg
Community Member

I have all of the required criteria. 

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Rodna,

Please note that it can take up to 24 hours for the badge to show on your profile once all the requirements are met, so if you've met all the qualifications it should be showing up very shortly!

~ Bojan
Upwork
tdgoodson
Community Member

Is the Rising Talent designation automatic or do I have to do something other than meet all of the requirements?

Thank you.

Hi Tom,

Rising Talent badge is assigned automatically to users who meet all of the requirements, and there isn't anything additional that you have to do beyond meeting the requirements.

~Nina
i_pogasiy
Community Member

Hi Bojan! One month passed, sinсe I've completed my profile and, as it seems to me, meet all requirements for getting rising talent badge. But still nothing has happened. Help me please to understand: what's wrong with my profile? May be I miss something?
Thanks.        

Hi Igor,

Unfortunately I can`t share more details about this with you. Once you`re qualified to become a Rising Talent an email confirmation will be sent to you. To learn more about this program check out this Help Article. Thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths