🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Getting back to Upwork after a long time
Page options
kusaran
Community Member

Getting back to Upwork after a long time

Hello Community member,

Good day. It's been a long time since I am back in the field. I used to work when it was Odesk. I started work here in 2010 and successfully completed 73 jobs at that time.  After that, I started my carrier in the on-site job in the sales & marketing department for the last 8 years in many multinational companies. Now I am getting tired of this office job. that's why I  am back in my freelancing field. I already updated my profile and looking for job invitations and applied in my related field which is Social media marketing But for a long time brake, no one gets interested in my application. please let me help to get a job for a short time or a long time project. 

my profile link: https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~01dd80ae549bece85f?viewMode=1

Thanks in advance

Saiful

2 REPLIES 2
759e32fa

Hi Saran,

Thanks for reaching out! I've pulled a few resources that may be helpful to you. Check out these articles to help you create a profile that stands out and improve your profile title and overview. For some great tips on writing proposals that win jobs, check out this article.

Don’t hesitate to visit the  Academy and sign up for upcoming events and webinars to learn more about how you can boost your success on Upwork.

Good luck!

~ AJ
Upwork
kusaran
Community Member

Thanks for your sugssion. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths