🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Getting paid/verifying bank account
Page options
dan_stone
Community Member

Getting paid/verifying bank account

I am unable to verify my bank account for payment.  When I try, I get a message saying two credits from Upwork were made on 3-1-17 but there are no such credits on my bank statement so I am unable to verify my account and there unable to get paid.

6 REPLIES 6
ambroz
Community Member

Did you provide correct information about your account??

Try also to ask at your bank if they get any money from upwork for you??

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Dan,

I see that you were in touch with our support team via this support ticket regarding this very recently, so please allow time to them to respond and assist you further with this concern!  

Please note that once you re-add your bank account information it can take 3-5 days for the deposits to show up in your bank account.

Thank you for your patience!

~ Bojan
Upwork
bjrocke
Community Member

I have the same problem as Dan S. The 3-1-17 deposits are examples, and when I follow the example format to enter the deposits made in my account today, it keeps saying they're the wrong amount. Now it's saying I've exceeded the amount of times I can try to verify my account and that I'll have to have a video verification. The video verification supposedly starts when you click on the alert link, but no such link shows up in my messages, on My Job Feed page, or anywhere in my account settings. At this point, how can I verify my account? Thanks.

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Bonnie,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I need help with verifyingmy bank account as well, can someone reach ou to me?

Hi Richard,

Please note that once you add your bank account information it can take 3-5 days for the deposits to show up in your bank account. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths