🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Getting paid
Page options
bcm24manuel
Community Member

Getting paid

Hello, i'm new in upwork, and i recently complete a job three days ago for $25, but in the transaction history doesn't appear, only appear the new work i'm doing now, and in the total balance it's says only $8 (the milestone phase that i complete today $10 less service fee $2 maybe?).

I don't know... i'm a bit lost with the paid system, so I would appreciate some help.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Manuel,

The funds under the Available tab are for the first milestone of the contract you're referring to. In order to check the status of the payment for the second milestone, please go to your account > select the Reports tab > Overview and you'll see the funds under the Pending tab. That means they are currently subjected to a standard five-day security period and will become available for withdrawal on the date shown under the date details. Please read more about working and getting paid on Fixed-Price contracts in this help article.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Manuel,

The funds under the Available tab are for the first milestone of the contract you're referring to. In order to check the status of the payment for the second milestone, please go to your account > select the Reports tab > Overview and you'll see the funds under the Pending tab. That means they are currently subjected to a standard five-day security period and will become available for withdrawal on the date shown under the date details. Please read more about working and getting paid on Fixed-Price contracts in this help article.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Thank you very much!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths