cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting paid

Maria F Member Since: Jan 23, 2017
1 of 6

Hi Smiley Happy So I have ended my first contract. My hourly rate was 10$ and it says that since I've started the job I did 11:30 hrs ,and earned $115.00. The prolem is, when I go to "Get paid" I have an available balance of $51.79.

Can you explain me why the huge difference? Thank you so much

Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
2 of 6

The rest of the money is pending, undergoing a review period. Just wait for it. You're going to get it all after it goes through the regular steps.

3 of 6

Ah thank you Preston H. So you saying that I can now withdraw the $51.79 that are available and the other half will come after the 14 days of waiting time right?

4 of 6

So I have push the button that says get paid. However, I only get payid for half of the total amount because is still in the review period. My question is: Now that I gave the order to transfer the money, will the other half will come or I did a horrible mistake and I should have only withdraw the hole amount?

Community Guru
John K Member Since: Feb 17, 2015
5 of 6

No, you did not make a horrible mistake. You can only withdraw the amount that's listed under Available in your Reports overview page. Money first moves to Review while client reviews it, then Pending for the 5 day security period, then into Available. If it's a fixed price job and you completed a milestone, request milestone approval to move it from Work in Progress to In Review. On an hourly job, you don't have to anything, it automatically moves from in Progress to in Review sometime each sunday.

6 of 6

Thank you so much John K Smiley Happy Really good to know that

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS