🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Getting paid
Page options
wendyhuang31
Community Member

Getting paid

Hi Upwork team,

I have recently accepted an offer from 24 Feb, and it was a 3 months contract with 40hours /week. I have also set up my bank account and already working for more then 1 month! Since I have set up my bank account so I thought it will be directly send to my bank account. But just now I checked my account I have 0 income. Is there any thing that I need to Manually input on upwork that I could get paid? or should I log In Everyday to show Work diary to my employee then I could get paid? So far I can see the last 24 hours there it hasn’t started working yet from upwork. But I am working and delivering offline.
Anybody know how to adjust it? Thanks
1 REPLY 1
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Wendy,

On an hourly contract, you log hours and the client is automatically billed for them. Please this article to learn how to log time using the Upwork Desktop App. Please learn about Hourly Payment Protection and weekly billing cycle

Your client can issue a bonus payment for the work you have already done. Keep in mind that bonus payment is not protected under our Hourly Protection for Freelancers.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths