🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Glad to meet excellent Upworkers here~
Page options
zhang-diana
Community Member

Glad to meet excellent Upworkers here~

Hi everyone, I'm Diana. I move to Australia 2 years ago and was so lucky to be a freelancer with some projects done in the past months. I'm a social media professional with 6+ years working experience in PR agencies and companies in China. 

In the beginning, I did some Chinese = English translation projects and then I see the large demands on social media management and operation. With my expeirence on copywriting and communication, I now help companies to explore Chinese market and engage more audience with different cultures mainly through WeChat and Little Redbook. They are all popular Chinese social media suitable for branding nowadays. 

I also teach 5-12 years old kids Chinese during my weekend in local language school, and they really bring me the feeling of beloved and fulfillment. As a freelancer, I don't have much oppotunities to meet more new friends, but I think it is a good start from here. 

Hope every freelancer could live happy and wealthy by this working style. We can change life. Cheers~!

0 REPLIES 0
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths