🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Glitches and Bugs
Page options
46c9a70d
Community Member

Glitches and Bugs

I posted a job, started filtering people to invite to the job (apply), and partway through I decided to upgrade my account. After doing so, I continued inviting people, but after I stopped, I see now that my "job was cancelled" (not by me), and I am at Basic level! What gives?

5 REPLIES 5
f_maken
Community Member

Contact the Support Center 

46c9a70d
Community Member

I've looked everywhere for a contact link, but everything led me here.

I've been going around in circles.  😞

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Michael,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via support ticket to assist you with your concerns.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
46c9a70d
Community Member

Thank you Bojan, I actually tried to reach out to you ("Message"), but I got the red error stating I did not have the priviliges to message you.

Nowhere on this site AT ALL can I find a place to submit a support ticket, only FAQs and a chat window with a BOT (ugh!)

If someone reaches out, I would appreciate that, as I'm very stressed right now because I paid money to UpWork and am having things taken away from me!

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Michael,

I apologize for the inconvenience this caused. A member of the team has reached out to you already and is awaiting your response. If you aren't able to see the email you should also be able to access the ticket directly here.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths