🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Got a Contract as Agency for Hourly work. My ...
Page options
faraz218
Community Member

Got a Contract as Agency for Hourly work. My members can not see the job on their hourly dairy

Hi, I have got an hourly contract and it requires various people to do the job, (web, graphic, SEO) I have my employees as team members in the agency profile. But they can not see the job in their work diary.

How can I do that. Since upon reading articles it seems that only I can add hours. In that case how client can view time diary, my members and how much hours they have worked on. As it is the purpose of time tracker app.

Regards
Faraz

Pro IT City

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Faraz,

I'm sorry for the delay in getting a response back to you. It's not allowed for freelancers and agencies to subcontract work on hourly contracts. Only the person hired on the contract can work on the contract and track time. If you want another member of your agency work on this contract, please ask the client to hire them on a different contract. For more information about your responsibilities when subcontracting please see section 2.1 of the User Agreement and Optional Service Contract Terms.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Faraz,

I'm sorry for the delay in getting a response back to you. It's not allowed for freelancers and agencies to subcontract work on hourly contracts. Only the person hired on the contract can work on the contract and track time. If you want another member of your agency work on this contract, please ask the client to hire them on a different contract. For more information about your responsibilities when subcontracting please see section 2.1 of the User Agreement and Optional Service Contract Terms.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths