🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Got my rising talent status, but seems like i...
Page options
20e4956d
Community Member

Got my rising talent status, but seems like it doesnt work.

Hello guys!
I just got my Rising talent status, now i have badge on my profile but i guess i dont get any other perks.
There is should be 30 connections and 10% off on Upwork fee's i guess 🙂
But i dont get any and i starting worry about, maybe i do something wrong and I should accept this somehow or else? 

🙂 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JoanneP

Hi Val,

Congratulations on earning a Rising Talent badge! The 30 free connects will be added automatically to your account within 24-48 hours from receiving the Rising Talent status. The Reduced fees (starting at 10%) is when you apply to Featured Jobs. To learn more about the perks for earning a Rising Talent status, please check this help article. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
JoanneP

Hi Val,

Congratulations on earning a Rising Talent badge! The 30 free connects will be added automatically to your account within 24-48 hours from receiving the Rising Talent status. The Reduced fees (starting at 10%) is when you apply to Featured Jobs. To learn more about the perks for earning a Rising Talent status, please check this help article. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
20e4956d
Community Member

Oh, i see, thanks 🙂 

My brother is facing the same problem. Now I can tell him that his profile is not completed

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths