🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Graphic Designer Cover letter
Page options
razades
Community Member

Graphic Designer Cover letter

Hi Upwork Colleagues, I'm new to Upwork. I read my articles on how to write cover letters but after sending 50+ proposals, I just got 2 responses. I need your help with how to write a cover letter as a graphic designer? I hope you will help me by sharing some tips. Thanks

Razades
6 REPLIES 6
kam_andru
Community Member

Hi Ahmad, your profile looks great, why don't you add more work examples of branding guidelines? 

Another thing to get more results for your proposals is to read the client's requirements and answers for each of them, but make sure you do it quickly, try to apply for jobs that have less than 10 already applicants.

This way they will see you in their first queue and they may contact you for more details.

avirockx007
Community Member

Dear Ahmed

Some time it is very hard to get a response from every client to whomever to submit a proposal to. Want to know the real deal? BE SELECTIVE! Whenever you are selective it helps you get a proper response from the client whom you think you can impress with your proposal and skills. Just remember don't spam to every client you see. This will help you a lot in the near future. I hope you will learn from your mistakes. Best of luck with your future bidding.

Hope you get yourself hired soon!

Thanks

Awais N. 

Don't think so. I was selective spending nearly all free "connects" and half weekend to write it. And got no reply. Need to spend money and time on writing proposals before get anything. Maybe even hire a writer.

c3a5c4e3
Community Member

I am also facing the same situation. Please help me too!

Hi Amjid

You can read my last replay that will help you find an answer to your question. 🙂

Amjid S wrote:

I am also facing the same situation. Please help me too!

Do not ask the same question in more than one thread - this is not allowed in the forum.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths