🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Graphic designer
Page options
671da04e
Community Member

Graphic designer

Hi, I am a graphic designer and want to work on this platform I tried a lot to get work but failed. Just one or two orders that I have completed. 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Tassawar,

Welcome to Upwork! We’re here to help you navigate the world of online work. Let’s start with the basics here at Upwork. Below there are a few Upwork Academy courses to help you get started.  Additionally, feel free to sign up for upcoming events and webinars to learn more about how you can boost your success on Upwork. We hope you find these online resources useful in your Upwork journey.

Thank you,
Pradeep
Upwork

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
williamtcooper
Community Member

Tassawar,

Your profile shows that no projects have been completed? Where are they? Thanks!

Hi, I am a graphic designer and want to work on this platform I tried a lot to get work but failed. 

here's my behance portfolio link

https://www.behance.net/soniasonia28

Hi Sonia,

Please use two Skills in the Title, write four compelling paragraphs for the Summary, add a Project Catalog, and change Employment to Upwork.

671da04e
Community Member

i already told you that i am new here and searching for a project 

Hi Tassawar,

Welcome to Upwork! We’re here to help you navigate the world of online work. Let’s start with the basics here at Upwork. Below there are a few Upwork Academy courses to help you get started.  Additionally, feel free to sign up for upcoming events and webinars to learn more about how you can boost your success on Upwork. We hope you find these online resources useful in your Upwork journey.

Thank you,
Pradeep
Upwork
c3951b96
Community Member

My name is Saleh and lam designer

I make many kinds of designs with low coast This is the best place to find your design

c3951b96
Community Member

My name is saleh and lam designer

I make many kinds of designs with low coast This is the best place to find your design

cca2dae1
Community Member

Hi,

I am Professional graphic Designer.

But do not get any order 

How to get order on upwork I want to start Freelance part time full time job in this field.

Edited for Community Guidelines

Create logo designCreate logo design

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

asadarooj
Community Member

Hi, 

I am a graphic designer and want to work on this platform I tried a lot to get work but failed. i need work help please

347142d4
Community Member

My name is Sajid

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths