🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Help &...
Page options
paritoshmehra
Community Member

HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Help & support keep redirecting me to my jobs feed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really   frustrating!!!!    How   to  get   help from upwork when  support page keep redirecting you to  my job feed!!!!!!!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Paritosh,

Our team will check your account and updated it accordingly as soon as possible. I`ve also updated your visibility back to public. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

30 REPLIES 30
petra_r
Community Member

Paritosh M wrote:

Really   frustrating!!!!    How   to  get   help from upwork when  support page keep redirecting you to  my job feed!!!!!!!

What do you need help with?

Hi Petra,

Below are  my queires :

1). WHY? Help  & Support keep redirecting to me jobs feed. Is this some kind of web bug ? 

2). My Profile is Private. I need to make it public .

Hi Paritosh,

Our team will check your account and updated it accordingly as soon as possible. I`ve also updated your visibility back to public. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

Thank you  so much.

Please note that I am encountering the same problem, and that it is preventing me from being able to verify my account. I have a limited time to verify my account, and I have a project currently on-going. Please help ASAP!

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Kelli, 

I'm sorry for the delay as I had to check this with the team. The Customer Support Team will reach out to you directly through an email support ticket to assist you further with your account. 

~ Avery
Upwork

What gives I am having the same problem this is preventing me from working. HELP NOW PLEASE.
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Toni,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue? Let us know if the issue persists. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

I can not log into another browser I have Chrome and I have cleared
my cache several times with no success.
#- Please type your reply above this line -##

Toni R Wykoff
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

I'm sorry to hear that issue persists, Toni.

Could you please share the screenshot of the error message if you're seeing one so that we can assist you accordingly?

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
jenish1112
Community Member

I am also facing the same issue.

Whenever i click on Help or Support menu it will redirect me to Job Listing page.

I need a help from upwork related to my job but i am not able to acess Help and Support section.

Please someone help, how can i resolve this issue?

Hi Jenish, I am sorry you're experiencing issues contacting support. A quick way to contact support is by clicking the question mark icon that shows at the bottom right corner of this page. If you're having trouble accessing it, could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with a different browser?

You may be asked what type of account you need help with, please select the best option for your situation. If you don't receive the information you're looking for, you can click "Get Support" for more options, including contacting our support team.

We'll also be happy to assist you with your issues here, could you please let us know more details? 

~Andrea
Upwork

Hi Andrea,

I have also tried that option but when it is asking for login it will again redirect to my Job Listing page.

I checked it now and issue is still there.

Hi Jenish,

Thank you for following up. Could you please share more information about the issue you experience and we will be happy to assist you or connect you with the appropriate team? 

~ Nikola
Upwork

I am attaching a 2 video please look that.

From the menu if i click on Help it will automatically redirect to Job Listing page.

1. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1uXZDluCc-sazwde3aZTlufcCSjtx0ht-/view?usp=drivesdk

2. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1uUBdTBDdESE9MIce_r5jVLBjdVZzH_Iz/view?usp=drivesdk

Let me know if you need more info

Hi Jenish,

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi Team, 

Issue is resolved now.

Thank you for your support

jenish1112
Community Member

I was trying to use help and support section from last one week but I am unable to use it. Whenever I click on help or support it will redirect to my upwork dashboard. I have also check the same under incognito web tab of chrome browser.

ceb9cd32
Community Member

It's infuriating that we, as paying customers, are still dealing with this persistent issue of being redirected from the Help and Support page to the Jobs Feed on Upwork. This isn't a minor hiccup; this issue has been reported for four long years, causing needless frustration for countless users. It is inexcusable that a platform of Upwork's stature has not dedicated sufficient resources to permanently resolve such a fundamental problem. Their proposed 'solutions' like clearing cache and cookies, using a different browser, seeking help through an icon, or escalating to their team are merely stopgap measures, not addressing the core issue. It's annoying to think that even though we're paying for these services, Upwork seems incapable of providing essential customer support. The fact that they allow this problem to persist highlights a disappointing disregard for their customers' experiences.

Hi Ben,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Nikola
Upwork
virtuallyassistu
Community Member

I am having the same issue and it's so frustrating! It's shocking to see that this has been reported for 4 years! Everytime I click for Help and Support and redirects me to my job feed. Can someone please assist me or create a support ticket?

Hi Trinna,

I'm sorry you're having difficulties contacting our support team for assistance. Could you please tell us more about your concern so we can assist you accordingly? Looking forward to your response.

~ Arjay
Upwork

Hi Arjay,

When I click Help & Support it redirects me to my job feed. I'm need help with having some feedback removed. 

Thank you so much for following up, Trinna. I can see that you aren't currently Top Rated and feedback removal requests are only limited to Top Rated freelancers. You may want to check out this help article for more information. Don't hesitate to reach out if you have further questions. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Thank you for your help. Do you know when the Help and Support issue (when I click on it I'm redirected to my job feed) will be resolved? 

I checked with our support team, and it looks like an issue with your account prevented you from accessing the Help and Support page. The problem is now resolved on our end, and you should be able to access it. You may need to clear the cache and cookies on your browser. Don't hesitate to follow up if you experience any problems, Trinna!

~ Luiggi
Upwork
numanismaeel
Community Member

I am getting the same issue, please help me 

Area1112.gif

Hi Numam,

Could you please share why you need to contact our support team so we can properly assist you?

~ AJ
Upwork

I just wanna know why I am unable to see the customer support page, whenever I try to open the customer support page, it redirects me to upwork.com

Hi Numan,

Can you please try clearing your browser cache and cookies or use a different browser? Please also try accessing the support page here.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths