🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » HELP – I somehow have 2 open accounts that ne...
Page options
ddmekaelian
Community Member

HELP – I somehow have 2 open accounts that need to be merged?!

Upwork Community was able to re activate my old account, but for some reason my other account is still active. I got a project but the guy accidentally sent the offer to my new account which I don't want - i want it to be sent to my old account, the one they re activated. Can we merge the two accounts so I don't lose the contract with this guy?!

Thank you!

DD

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi DD, 

Please know that we will not be able to merge two accounts. Your client can withdraw the offer sent to the wrong account, and send an offer to the new account so that you can move forward with the contract. 

As a gentle reminder, users are not allowed to have more than one account on Upwork to comply with the Upwork Terms of Service. Please close the account that you do not wish to keep so that you can continue using Upwork, and avoid having your account put on a temporary hold. 

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi DD, 

Please know that we will not be able to merge two accounts. Your client can withdraw the offer sent to the wrong account, and send an offer to the new account so that you can move forward with the contract. 

As a gentle reminder, users are not allowed to have more than one account on Upwork to comply with the Upwork Terms of Service. Please close the account that you do not wish to keep so that you can continue using Upwork, and avoid having your account put on a temporary hold. 

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths