🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » HELP SETTING UP DIRECT DEPOSIT, VERIFICATION ...
Page options
angeldimplesxo
Community Member

HELP SETTING UP DIRECT DEPOSIT, VERIFICATION DENIED.

Hello everyone. Im fairly new and have only completed 2 jobs. 

I went to set up direct deposit and they said they would send me 2 SMALL deposits that equal out to $10 withing 5 days. 

Well this morning I went to enter the deposits that were $0.02 & $0.06 which obviously does not equal to $10 but anways when I went to "verify" and enter the two amounts and kept saying "invailed" and now ive tried to many times it told to contact support and its not like its a real person so they are understanding, and i dont know who to reach out to . 

Another problem I'm having is its saying it can't cashout anything until it reaches $100??? I completed one job for $13.00 and they guy already releasesd the funds but it not showing up anywhere for me to add it to me account.

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP YA GIRL OUT! IM LOST AND CONFUSED. 

1 REPLY 1
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Tiffany,

You came to the right place! One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further with the payment method verification.

Regarding getting paid, you're referring to the Automatic Payment Schedule that's used to automatically withdraw funds to your preferred payment method based on the schedule you choose. I suggest that you check this help article to learn more about it and how you can set it to suit your needs. Please note that you can always withdraw your funds by going to the 'Available' tab of your Reports page and clicking on the green 'Get Paid Now' button.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths