🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » HI i need help with paypal help
Page options
cmp123
Community Member

HI i need help with paypal help

I  setup my paypal and i need to know with paypal i can use cc card  and put money on the cc card i have setup in paypal?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Craig,

If you have set up Paypal as a method of receiving payments, then Upwork will send those directly to your Paypal account.  What you are able to do with those funds once they are in your Paypal account is not in Upwork's control and you may need to get in touch with Paypal to learn more about what options they have available for you to withdraw your funds from Paypal.

~Nina

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
nkocendova
Community Member

Hi Craig,

I'm very sorry but would you mind clarifying a little further what exactly you are wanting to do with the Paypal account? Are you referring to receiving your earnings via Paypal or paying for upgraded membership billing? If you could share some additional details, we'll be glad to help.

~Nina

What i asking is i want to take the money i get done with progject put in my paypal on to my cc card that that setup with paypal can i do this??

Craig,

If you have set up Paypal as a method of receiving payments, then Upwork will send those directly to your Paypal account.  What you are able to do with those funds once they are in your Paypal account is not in Upwork's control and you may need to get in touch with Paypal to learn more about what options they have available for you to withdraw your funds from Paypal.

~Nina
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths