🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » HOW TO DO NET BANKING IN UPWORK PAYMENT?
Page options
Community Member

HOW TO DO NET BANKING IN UPWORK PAYMENT?

How to do netbanking in upwork please reply asap.

7 REPLIES 7
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Karthik,

If you would like to set up a payment method to withdraw your earnings check out our guide Here. If you want to hire freelancer you will need to set up a billing method, to learn more about our accepted billing methods and how to set up one check out this Help Article. If you have any additional questions let me know, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

i dont need to get paid. i need to hire a freelancer. it was showing add
method in billing method settings just showing credit/debit card and pay
pal but no net banking option.i need to get solved immediately.
petra_r
Community Member

Karthik G wrote:
i dont need to get paid. i need to hire a freelancer. it was showing add
method in billing method settings just showing credit/debit card and pay
pal but no net banking option.i need to get solved immediately.

There is no "net banking option"

You need to use one of the options offered to you - otherwise you can not hire on Upwork.

1d3dc656
Community Member

My client does not have a company credit card. My client can transfer money only from their company bank account. if we have a fixed price contract, can they add money to the Upwork escrow account from their bank?
Or which is the other way to pull money from a bank account? Paypal?
We are on a yearly deal. I am insisting client use Upwork as my profile will get better. if we don't suggest a feasible way to transfer money from a bank account, it could be a serious blocking issue to using Upwork for this work. So kindly help.

Hi Jais,

I see that one of our agents is already corresponding with you via ticket. Please feel free to follow-up on the same ticket so our team can assist you further. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
1d3dc656
Community Member

what is the ticket number ? I do not see any ticket.  My client is asking how to delay the payment until last day? they don't want to put in escrow as they don't have money at start. But they will pay at end of the month. They are ok to put money on escrow at end of month. what is the ideal step they should do?

Hi Jais,

If you have further questions or if you need further assistance feel free to follow up with our team directly on your ticket and they will be happy to assist you. When everything is in one place we can be more efficient at assisting you. Here's the open support ticket on your account.

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths