🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Happy to be here
Page options
4329494a
Community Member

Happy to be here

It's my pleasure to be here and I will be delighted and honoured to learn all I can on how to be the best version of myself especially as a freelancer . This is my first and I am also new to this world. I am just  excited about this move. My name is Oma and I hope to learn almost everything about Upwork as a freelancer. I hope to learn the best proposal, profile and various skills in writing that can appeal to a potential client and everything that makes one an outstanding freelancer. I am good at proofreading, writing andi can teach in English if need be . Oma is from Nigeria and she has a BA in English and Literature.  

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
5b58adcf
Community Member

Hi Oma

I am in the same position as you are. I signed up just a few days ago. I am trying to find out how to interact with persons from the Upwork team but I am yet to find out how that works. I came here and realized that no one responds to the concerns outlined here. I am wondering if we have to sign up and then pay to be members. If at all you figure out how this system works please let me know. I hope you find success on your freelance journey.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
5b58adcf
Community Member

Hi Oma

I am in the same position as you are. I signed up just a few days ago. I am trying to find out how to interact with persons from the Upwork team but I am yet to find out how that works. I came here and realized that no one responds to the concerns outlined here. I am wondering if we have to sign up and then pay to be members. If at all you figure out how this system works please let me know. I hope you find success on your freelance journey.

I am on it, taking it one step at a time. I am on the Academy part and also creating my profile. If you haven't done that I advise you do same . Thank you for your response to my post , I appreciate . Wish you success on your new move . All the best . I am sure we would talk more once I get any more informations for you. Take care 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths