🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Has my profile has been
Page options
confrenzia
Community Member

Has my profile has been

I recently joined in Upwork and completed my profile 100 %. Has my profile has been approved?

3 REPLIES 3
petra_r
Community Member

@Soumalya D wrote:

I recently joined in Upwork and completed my profile 100 %. Has my profile has been approved?

If it has been approved that was a mistake as your entire overview is a copy-paste from the Internet. Not a single word is your own.

JoanneP

Hi Soumalya,

You will receive a notification via email to confirm your profile approval status, and there is also a notification sent to your Upwork account. The approval process may take 24 hours from the time you submitted your profile for review. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork
martina_plaschka
Community Member

@Soumalya D wrote:

If also had a look at your profile, and parts your wording is more suited to a cover letter for a resume, or what you would write in your proposal, than your profile. 

"I am excited about this opportunity." has no place in your overview. Which opportunity are you referring to? Also, which team are you referring to? 

You never want to have any wording in your profile that leaves potential clients puzzled. A puzzled client is a client that skips your profile immediately. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths