🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Has withdrawing a proposal an impact on JSS?
Page options
deborah-ponzio
Community Member

Has withdrawing a proposal an impact on JSS?

Hello, I have just realised that I submitted a proposal for a job that requires German language skills - which I don't have. I had focused on the other skills which are a perfect match for me and maybe I got too excited about that. I think it would make sense to withdraw my proposal now in an effort to save client's time, but would that have an impact on my JSS? Please help, thank you 😉

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
a_lipsey
Community Member

Deborah P wrote:

Hello, I have just realised that I submitted a proposal for a job that requires German language skills - which I don't have. I had focused on the other skills which are a perfect match for me and maybe I got too excited about that. I think it would make sense to withdraw my proposal now in an effort to save client's time, but would that have an impact on my JSS? Please help, thank you 😉

WIthdrawing a proposal has no effect on JSS. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
a_lipsey
Community Member

Deborah P wrote:

WIthdrawing a proposal has no effect on JSS. 

Thank you, Amanda 😉

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths