🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Haven't got an approval yet
Page options
275ac76e
Community Member

Haven't got an approval yet

What I could see a note on top of my home page, "Your profile is under review. We will email you within 24 hours to let you know if your profile was approved. You will be able to submit proposals if it is approved". for last fifteen days but, no such kind of email I have received yet from upwrok. Therefore, it will be appreciated if someone can tell me what can be done from my side regarding this matter.

2 REPLIES 2
JoanneP

Hi Haziful,

I checked your profile and can see it is being reviewed. In the meantime, you can still work on improving your profile and resubmit it with any changes.
To help you create a complete and quality profile, check out these Upwork Academy courses:
If you experience any issues with your profile submission or review, please contact support by clicking the "Get Support" button that shows at the bottom right corner in the Upwork Help. You will be asked what type of account you need help with and to describe your issue or questions. Please select the best option for your situation. If you’d like to speak to an agent, you can request that via the chatbot.
~ Joanne
Upwork
275ac76e
Community Member

Hi Marie,

Thanks for your support & suggestion. I'll be doing it (by clicking "Get Support") soon.

- Hafizul Chowdhury

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths