🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Having problems saving my profile
Page options
hakopian-treza
Community Member

Having problems saving my profile

Hello

I just created my profile on Upwork and entered all info and it wouldn't save my profile because the apt field in the address was empty.  I live in a house so I tried putting dashes and it didn't work. I tried putting 0s and it didn't work and it just won't let me save the profile.  Please tell me how I can fix this problem.

Thank you

Treza

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Treza, 

I checked and it looks like you were able to add your address successfully. Please share a screen grab of the error when you try to submit your profile making sure to block any personal information. 

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Treza, 

I checked and it looks like you were able to add your address successfully. Please share a screen grab of the error when you try to submit your profile making sure to block any personal information. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Thank you.  I was able to figure out why it wasn't working.

I’m having the same problem you had with the Apt number when you were signing up. How did you fix it?
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Estevan, 

What was the error showing up when you try to add your address? 

~ Avery
Upwork
estevan17
Community Member

Well, every time I would try saving after I created my profile it would say
it couldn’t save and it’s because I needed to put something in the space
above the apt #. I’ve attached a screenshot down below.
Thank You!
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Estevan, 

Could you please repost your attachment? It doesn't look like it attached to your last post. Please make sure to blackout any private information on your screen grab. Thank you!

~ Avery
Upwork

hello, i have been trying to save my profile but whenever i press review my application it keeps going back to the same page and I'm not sure if it has been submitted. This is the first time I'm creating my profile. Could someone get in touch with me? Thank you.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Joann, 

I responded to your post here

~ Avery
Upwork

sorry Estevan. I just saw this.  I hope your problem was solved by the moderator.

e0ce6bd4
Community Member

Wow! Years later, and still the same problem exists? Can someone help? It won't save my street address. I have tried it on 3 different browsers, cleared cache, and cast spells. Nothing seems to work. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths