🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Hello Everyone
Page options
adeel_bashir
Community Member

Hello Everyone

I am a Chartered Management Accountant and I have been working in almost all types of businesses, including manufacturing, trading as well as retailing business. I have gained excellence in the field of systems, controls, and analysis of various data reports, Strategic Business Planning, Accounting & Finance, Auditing, Marketing Plans, Taxation, Financial Reporting/Modeling, Product/Business Costing, Budgeting, and Variance Analysis, Supply Chain Management, Inventory Management & Production Planning, Dynamic Reporting/Dashboards, Excel automation - Macros/VBA, ERP/Accounting Software Implementation, etc.

Adeel
1 REPLY 1
PradeepH

Hi Adeel,

Thank you for posting. You can search topics, learn, socialize, network with other Community members, get updates about Upwork, ask and answer questions. Specific Upwork-related questions are typically answered very quickly, either by a member of the Upwork team or by an experienced member of the Community. You can also share your inputs, feedback, suggestions for new features, ideas, etc on how we can improve your experience on Upwork. For more information on how to use the Community, check out the Community Guidelines for some basic rules of engagement. See what’s happening in the Upwork Community now. Feel free to post your questions if you need further assistance.

Thank you,
Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths