🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Hello Newbie here!
Page options
1c07ccd1
Community Member

Hello Newbie here!

Hi there, my name is Naomi Bollinger I am new to Upwork.

I want to introduce myself I have many years working as a Software Engineer/Database developer, I am always looking to learn something new! 

I quit my full time job in January, and looking to try freelancing for awhile and see how that goes.  If anyone can share their tips on success, hurdles, and dowright disappointments that would be great!

Naomi

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
williamtcooper
Community Member

Hi Naomi,

Congrats on joining Upwork! I have been on Upwork for the past five years and completed 340 jobs. It takes a lot of work and patience to do well, however for those of us that enjoy our independence it is worth it. Click the Academy link on the top of this page to get started. Have an awesome day!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
williamtcooper
Community Member

Hi Naomi,

Congrats on joining Upwork! I have been on Upwork for the past five years and completed 340 jobs. It takes a lot of work and patience to do well, however for those of us that enjoy our independence it is worth it. Click the Academy link on the top of this page to get started. Have an awesome day!

Hello Willam,

Thanks for the warm welcome! And thanks for sharing your success. Iv'e been reading horror stories, you give me hope. Hopefully my experience on Upwork is as successful as yours.

Best,

Naomi

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths