🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Hello comunity
Page options
romanogaspari
Community Member

Hello comunity

Hi all, even though i have got started to use Upwork since the end of 2020, i have discovered comunity  just now. To be honest, i signed-in a long ago but never used it because employed. Since last year, I have run my own business, still remaining in the factory where I ve been employed for a long while. It's an Italian race and sport cars brand, that's been so active in reasearching for electric vehicle, battery swap, innovation etc. Despite it, one day, I have made up my mind and created a style center division inside the factory, switching my boss into my working partners, after years as chief designer. That's my short story. Also i'd like to find new partners right here. About me: I am a Class-A parametrical surfaces modeler. On the contrary, I'm really bad in making nice presentation with power point. Ok that's enough. Stay safe. 

1 REPLY 1
VladimirG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for sharing your story in the Community, Romano!

Please let us know if you're looking to hire talent to partner up with you and complete tasks your team has, like creating power point presentations you mentioned. If that's the case, we can offer guidance with creating a client account on your existing account, posting a job and completing the hiring process. We're here for you.

~ Vladimir
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths